• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Grim's Reapers CS

Sylvio

My mind plastered to your screen
Roleplay Type(s)
Just some quick notes before you get into it

- YC is an immortal human. They can come from when humans were just starting out in the Great Rift Valley if you want them to!
- I will ask you to make changes to your CS if I think something is off.
- Characters should be 18+
- bbcode is of course optional, it's your cs! Just be sure to include all the categories listed.
- You don't have to use FCs. Descriptions work just as well.
- Remember you have a character limit of 2 and you need 1 approved by me before making another one.

CS for reference!

Basics
Name
Ethnicity
Faceclaim/Physical Description

Visage
Height
Weight
Hair color
Eye color
Extra (Body mods etc.)

Persona
Personality
Virtues
Vices

History
(A quick bio about their mortal life)

Connections
Relations with other characters (2 min.)
Headcanons (any quirks, fun facts, anything about YC's life as a reaper)

shrouded.

scroll

Serra

Yoon

ㅎㅎ

full name

Seo-won 'Serra' Yoon

Age of appearance

ethnicity

Korean

Ciswoman (she/her)

Sexuality

bisexual

Faceclaim

han soo-hee

• You awake?

Get used to it.

♡coded by uxie♡

Basics
Name: Krause Vern Freinhander
Age of Appearance: late 20s
Ethnicity: German
Sexuality: Straight
Faceclaim/Physical Description: body covered in burn marks from flamethrower use. Couldn’t find faceclaim :(

Visage
Height: 5’9
Weight: idk 200
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Hazel
Extra (Body mods etc.): Left arm has multiple rusty metal pieces stuck into it. Doesn’t seem to bother him though.

Persona
Personality: A Stubborn man, likes to call things before they happen. Pretty cynical. Enjoys Cats. When he discovered he was immortal, he still couldn’t speak English, he thought it was still the 40s, And he attempted to lie back down and wait till he died again. After realizing ‘Whelp, might as well go with it’ he did the bidding of his masters, since he does not know what else he would do.
Virtues: Loyal, Able to take pain very well, Willing to sacrifice his well-being or put home self In Harms way for protecting a comrade.
Vices: as said before, very cynical. Would not accept someone else’s plan if they thought they had a better one, so very stubborn.

History
Raised in Germany in the 20s, they fought the oppressive nazi rule and coordinated with other polish and Czech partisans. Was executed by burning in 1944. Other than that, enjoyed playing the violin and horse riding.

Connections
Relations with other characters: gets along with other people well, but does not actively seek out relations. (If someone else had similar background and wants to coordinate here I am up for that)
Headcanons: is in love with modern firearms, likes to disassemble and see what makes them tick. History enthusiast, enjoys learning about his affects on history.

Lmk if I did it right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back