• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Grimm's New Search for RPs

GoodUsername

I'm a bored, broken person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Trying again with a brand new list of prompts and ideas to attempt to bring in some new RPs. I'd like a way to kill some time and keep my mind on something mildly creative.

- I like to write. If I am left with the starter, it can very well be hefty. At a minimum, I can manage 2 paragraphs, 5+ at max. It depends on the content I am given to respond to. I would really like it if my partner could match so its an even back and forth.

- Timezone is EST. I'm not a heavy stickler for having the same one or relatively close, but it does get in the way of a consistent back and forth that I do like, if timezones are too far apart.

- 90% of the time I do play male characters. I'm perfectly open to playing females, I never say no to it.

- I do not write fandom characters. I WILL write in canon/fandom settings and use those preexisting worlds if I like them.

<3 - The number of hearts indicates my interest in trying this. 1 being low and 5 being high.

Genres ---

Action, Adventure, Drama, Horror, Tragedy, Romance. These are elements I like, though they're not all necessary in one RP.

1. Fantasy. (High Fantasy) is my thing. Love Fantasy. I love D&D and its magic, I love Anime that have a focus on magic. I always write it more fantastical than realistic and gritty, because that to me is more fun.
  • Asian Fantasy. Very much in line with anime like Demon Slayer or Yasuke, games like Nioh or Sekiro. Take the old, medieval-era Japan, throw in demons, magic, the works, and have fun with that world. <3<3<3<3
  • Traditional Fantasy. The Castlevania animated series is a good example. It is dark, but it is also fantastical and really helps to sell the scale of what I like, I think. Swords 7 Spells, Magic & Might. <3<3
  • Norse Fantasy. Think God of War (2018) or, well, the Norse Pantheon and how it's often portrayed in media and scale that up to something fantastical. I think that is a fitting descriptor. :Heart:<3<3
2. Superheroes.
  • I am always down some kind of superhero-based storyline. Saving the world, fighting bad guys, etc. It again falls into the realm of the impossible and you suspend so much realism about the world that it makes it fun. For me. Nothing MCU or DC-based in case you missed my memo about nothing or nobody canon can ever be involved. Purely OCs. <3<3
3. Science Fiction. This is one I do not do often, but am willing to try. One of the two realistic genres I like.
  • Cyberpunk. It has grown more popular and I have an interest in it. The tech enhancements, futuristic worlds hundreds of years in the future. <3<3<3
  • Space. Love Cowboy Bebop, love Star Wars. This does not have to be mutually exclusive from Cyberpunk above, but I wanted to put out a few ideas. <3<3<3
4. Modern Fantasy.

This is worth nothing. I DO NOT mean vampires and werewolves and fairies in the modern era living among humans. Nah, that's boring to mean. That's True Blood and Twilight stuff that does not appeal to me. My ideas are much more based on anime, because that's what inspires it, that's what I imagine this in. That's just how it is.
  • Demon Slaying. Kekkaishi, Blue Exorcist, Bleach, things like that. <3<3<3
  • Isekai. A Human is transferring to another world that is different from their own. Video game RPG style has always interested and it sucks that it has been done badly 95% of the time. <3<3<3

Fandoms I like: Naruto, Pokemon, Bleach, Demon Slayer, Monster Hunter

Last edited:
you still looking for rp's i would be willing to give perhaps a pokemon isekai fantasy-oriented rp would work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back