• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Grimm

Grimwulf

I have been binge watching Grimm lately and I would love to do a story set in the Grimm universe but with an OC. I would like someone who knows about the show well enough to be able to write about it. I'm also looking for someone to play a female character. I only have a few rules.

1. Post at least two paragraphs. I know length varies depending on what's happening in the story but lately I've been writing with people who post barely anything and it kills the story because it gives me nothing to go off of.

2. Be able to push the story along at times. Feel free to add your own twist to the story when you see fit.

3. Grammar. It doesn't have to be 100% perfect but try your best.

That's all I got. I know the post isn't big but I really just want to do this one idea for now. If you're interested send me a PM.

Hey there! It’s been some time since I’ve watched Grimm. But I think I may be able to help you with your craving! :D you can PM Me if you’re interested.

Hi there! Any chance you're still looking? I just joined so I'm not able to send a pm yet, but I have been dying to find a partner or small group for Grimm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back