• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Grey's Anatomy <3

greyslover14

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm Aly (she/her) and 27 years old! I am located in the Central Time Zone.

As for roleplaying, I have been doing so for over 10 years. I've participated in both group roleplays as well as 1x1 roleplays. These days, I typically roleplay on discord, but would be open to trying on here, too!

I am open to all pairings, including MxF, MxF, FxF, and non-binary with any other gender.

The length of response I prefer is a few sentences to a paragraph, but this can always be discussed! The one thing I really don't like is just a one sentence response. There isn't usually enough substance in my opinion.

The topics/fandoms I am looking for Grey's Anatomy, TVD, and/or celebrities. Currently I'm really into football players, so I'm always open for that!

My favorite pairings from Grey's are Slexie and Japril, but I'm open to any pairing! Any at all. As for TVD, I have too many favorite ships to list haha. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions!

Since I am over 21, I would prefer that my partners be, as well. It just makes me feel more secure and comfortable.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back