• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Greyhawk (Not sold on this title)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is a story that will be set in a Dungeons and Dragons type setting not unlike the movies. Personally I haven’t played the game in many years. But I have watched both movies. The story is intended to be an MxF romance that follows a plot at least partly “player driven.” In short, my character is going to get dragged into your misadventures.

Our story begins with a small group of “adventurers” who are short on brawn and are seeking a bit of muscle to help them with things like carrying loot in terrain unsuited to pack animals. Oh not the good loot. Originally the plan was to find a couple hirelings shorty on brains, but accustomed to hard labor and in need of more than being a stable hand or farmer pays. Instead they lucked up on a slave being auctioned.

He was a giant of a man (6’7”) and built like a god. But he was also damaged goods. He sported scars from injuries that suggested he had been in some battles. He had also been severely beaten at some point in his past as his back was nothing but a layer of scars from a whip. If not for those injuries he might have been mistaken for a demigod.

The slavers seemed hopeful to part with the slave quickly which drove the price down. Whip marks meant a willful slave. Their only recourse would be to use him in an arena. You see him as a potential mule to carry your gear and loot. He looks like he could do the work of ten men. (Okay, that may be an exaggeration … but they ARE trying to sell him.) Your hope is that he won’t prove more trouble than he is worth for what you will pay.

Note: We can roleplay the auction if you want to see him tested.
Note II: The various game systems are just some of the inspirations to draw from. The world can be original.

My Character
I plan to run the slave. He stands 6’7”, black hair, blue eyes. For a build, think of something more than human - like Clark Kent from My Adventures with Superman … or if you prefer live action Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) as Hercules. This character is in his early to mid 20’s. He knows next to nothing about magic and has never travelled the world. He does not speak Common. (The auctioneer will just say he is a barbarian.) Assume he will know nothing of adventuring. They have been drugging him to keep him manageable. (He's more trouble than he is worth. So it is sell him here - or the gladiator ring.)

Your Character
I should say your group. Your main character should be female and attractive. The entire group could be ladies for all I care. Or they could be a mix of D&D races. I do have some characters that I can use as fillers - but would prefer the group be of you design. I leave it up to you as to how detailed they are. But at least a name and a basic description will be needed.

For your CS, I prefer live pics or good art. I would prefer to avoid anime though. No animated gifs please. (They are painful for me to read around. )

Posting
3rd Person Past Tense
Decent literacy
PM Threads (One for OOC; one for IC)
I typically manage about a page per post.
Site rules apply.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back