• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gregory Brooks Academy for Gifted Children (Closed)

fe11bb5fc76b0601dd80f68d7b19e85e.png
tumblr_ljt7n57XjY1qfi53o.gif
Mentions: -
Interactions: Angel ( Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha )

Evie laughed at his comment about his mom. "Oh, man, that's classic." She placed her hands on her hips, shaking her head a bit. "Thankfully my parents pretty much leave me alone when I'm here. They know I can only get in so much trouble." She wiggled her eyebrows a bit, obviously teasing. "The freshman boys always love me." She flipped her hair back and batted her eyelashes playfully. She eyed him for a moment, then glanced over at her friends who were piling towards the vehicles. "We're all going to get dinner, wanna go? We're getting Mexican!"

679b58115970ed6e652b572e9179be8c.jpg

Code by apolla apolla

full

invi

a3e999e4c5784f6de3afb444cf2ccf02.png
rs_634x1024-161127184909-634.Rachel-Hilbert-Victoria-Secret-Angel-New-York.kg.112716.jpg
full

Beck glanced over as she heard the comment coming from the jock, though she hadn't seen the boy staring at her so she assumed he was just poking fun at her to make her feel uncomfortable, she didn't react though her face turned a deep shade of red, before shaking her head. "I think Angels gonna wanna be in the car with Evie, so why don't me and Park also hop with you guys" She gave Cade a look to hint that she was trying to get Eddie and Parker in the same car cause maybe it would kinda force them to sit together if they go in at the same time. "Leggo kiddos I need food desperately" she put emphasis on the last syllable of the word as she made her way to her brothers car, linking her arms into Parkers to bring her along with her
Outfit:
7d1c83a6c78497df3c46122317b5002c--jean-outfits-girl-outfits.jpg

Tags: apolla apolla Jessii Jessii Misty Gray Misty Gray Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha
full

full

invi

a4e625696164790316ca236751a47e92.png
7pDxjRUj.jpeg
full

Dylan raised an eyebrow as he heard his sister suggest that she and Parker get in the car that could predominately be guys, then recalling what Eddie had said earlier about his sister attempting to set him up with Parker. "Uh yea ok" He glanced at Katia, wanting to offer her space in his car but knowing he was out of seats. "I-i'm hungry too lets go" he shyly joked making his way over to the car.

Outfit:
a1a3e14ef3da8b49cb82abe714bb7db8--attractive-guys-man-candy.jpg

Misty Gray Misty Gray apolla apolla Jessii Jessii MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
full

code by: Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

(Sorry dylan was short wanna keep this aliveeee}

Angel Belrose

Mentioned: apolla apolla
Outfit:
Mood: Relaxed
Angel had laughed when Evie went along with the joke about being hit on. Everything he had said was true, Evie was quite beautiful in his honest opinion. As she mentioned food, Angel could feel his stomach lowly rumble. It had been a while since they had had their lunch break and he had managed to miss most of it because he was so caught up in...napping. The first day seemed to drain him so he chose to sleep through most of his lunch. Angel nodded his head and placed his hand on his stomach, "I'd love to come with y'all to eat, I'm pretty hungry myself. I just hope that it won't be weird for me to come along Evie."

coding by @Wapiti[/USER

Edward "Eddie" Holden
hbk-png.352791

• Eddie kept his head down as discussions and switch-arounds about who was getting in which car were thrown around. He really just wanted to get going and have something to eat. He was hungry and the sooner they'd eaten, the sooner he could get back and study. He heard Beck suggest Parker should get in Dylan's car. He might be socially inept, but he still knew what was going on and that Beck was going ahead with trying to push him and Parker closer together. He blushed a little at the thought and quickly followed behind Dylan to the car. He wasn't sure what Parker thought about all of this and if she realised what was going on at all. Eddie hadn't noticed Parker ever look at him more or show more interest than she did towards others, so he hoped Beck wasn't going to make her feel awkward. Parker probably didn't even look at him in any special way, especially after she'd been spending time with Angel, who Eddie thought was a million times cooler and more attractive.

1822b1fe748c147fa7baab292f85db99.png
tumblr_inline_n018zsMaaI1rodmj1.gif
Mentions: Beck
Interactions: Beck ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman )

Cade started heading off towards the cars with his friends, catching sight of Beck's pointed stare as she said they should ride together. He lifted a brow, then remembered their conversation earlier in class about Parker and Eddie. "Ohhhh." He smirked, facing forward and nodding. "I don't care who rides where as long as we get there. Ooh, that rhymed." He chuckled to himself. "Who's car are we taking again?" He turned to walk backwards, looking at Beck. "Remind me."

original.jpg

Code by apolla apolla

fe11bb5fc76b0601dd80f68d7b19e85e.png
tumblr_ljt7n57XjY1qfi53o.gif
Mentions: Beck ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ); Parker ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat )
Interactions: Angel ( Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha )

"Oh you'll be fine!" She assured him, looping her arm through his and turning around to face her friends. "I'm not exactly sure who's riding where, or even who's driving, but I figure once we get to the parking lot we'll figure it out if they haven't already." She smiled up at him and then led him towards the group. "Hey guys, we have one more!" She called as she caught up to Beck and Parker. "Have we figured out who's riding where yet?"

679b58115970ed6e652b572e9179be8c.jpg

Code by apolla apolla

41f44b8ca8e97d8bf77269eca1e9e5fe--holland-roden-pretty-people.jpg

500full-holland-roden.jpg
Katia Everglade

original.gif
Katia was about to volunteer to go in Dylan’s car, but the car filled up very fast and there were no seats left. She was a little disappointed, as she wanted to continue talking with him, but she figured she’d just talk to him at the restaurant. Katia looked as Evie came back over to the group, the new guy following her. She was happy to see that Evie had gotten him to come along. “I’ll go wherever there is an empty seat. Just as long as we get some food soon, I’m getting hungry!”

Mentions: Dylan - Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

code by pasta

61a76e414311e56376b4c8f6eccec048--outfits-with-vans-shoes-outfits-with-grey-shirt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back