• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gregory Brooks Academy for Gifted Children (Closed)

tumblr_inline_n90opfpbtE1r31sf6.png

053cfea4aed1606229a80656ad2be327.png
Katia Everglade

tumblr_oikxtiBnA71tql3xio1_400.gif
Katia shook her head at him, “Academics can be interesting, I’m sure! My family is more academics than I am, so I see them studying and stuff all of the time. They have these academic journal and magazines all over the house. And it’s all they really talk about, different things they have learned and what they’re currently studying.” A small smile appeared on her face as she talked about her family. “They even have this game where they’ll quiz each other about different academic stuff, it’s fun watching them. Of course I never really know the answers, but I still get swept up in their excitement and competiveness.”

She never really fit in with her family that way, but Katia did her best not to let it bother her. She knew her family still loved her, even If they didn’t really understand her and what she liked to do. Her parents still attended the plays she was in and even went with her to go and see professional plays. They tried to be as supportive as they could be.

“I don’t think I ever run of things to talk about. Sometimes I can carry a whole conversation with myself. So much to say, so little time.” Katia laughed, as she gentle nudged him. She liked talking to Dylan, and he did seem interested in what she was actually talking about. Of course her friends always listened to her and talked with her about stuff, but it was different with her family even though they did try. When so many cared about the same thing, Katia being the odd one out, most family conversations usually didn’t go her way. It was hard for her sometimes. She actually felt like she belonged at the school. “I guess you should also be used to this from Beck too, right?” She asked him as she giggled and looked over to Beck, who was walking over to Cade and Parker with Eddie.

Mentions: Dylan ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman )

code by pasta

giphy.gif

Hot-Julian-Morris-Pictures.jpg

Cade

Cade grinned as he noticed her blush. Really, he liked Parker, but he wasn't sure if it was like that. For now he was just having fun teasing the girl, although admittedly his grin did fade a bit at her mention of a deer's gall bladder. He lifted an eyebrow, and was just about to ask her really? when he heard Evie's voice cut through the air. He turned towards the blonde, seeing her coming this way sporting the guy with alot of hair on her arm.

He nodded towards the guy, his grin returning. "Hey, I'm Cade." He introduced himself, then turned back to Parker. "I'll let you get back to your deer facts, Parks. See ya." He winked at her and went off to find someone else to talk to, coming up by Katia and Dylan. "Hey guys." He put emphasis on the word guys, drawing it out to be silly. "Dylan, when are you gonna throw the ball around with me?" He grinned at the guy, imitating like he was throwing a football.

coded by y o u n g j a e

tumblr_ljt7n57XjY1qfi53o.gif

Kesha-Desktop-Wallpaper.jpg

Evie

Evie nodded eagerly. "I'd love to see your collection!" She glanced over at Parker, seeing that Cade was still beside her. She wondered for a moment if he was trying to get with her; she had never thought of Parker as his type. But then again, maybe he was just being nice. Turning back to Angel, she nodded again. "You can follow me on youtube and instagram. Instagram for teasers, youtube for the videos I put up. I have I think three music videos up? And a shit ton more of me just recording myself." She shrugged as though it were no big deal, but she absolutely loved doing covers and putting them online.

"Close friends, mostly. People I've known ever since I've been here." She looped her arm through his, turning and pointing people out one by one. "That's Beck, Parker, and Katia. My roomies." She turned, and then pointed out the boys. "That's Cade, Eddie, and Dylan. Oh and a new guy. I forgot his name." She admitted a little sheepishly, then shrugged. "I'll ask later. PARKER!" She almost shrieked at the girl, walking herself and Angel over to the shy girl. "This is Angel. He paints nature scenes. I thought you two could talk about stuff."

coded by y o u n g j a e

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4f5433616e495a4d32314f636c773d3d2d3336303137303239382e313439613537633164393237373635373739363533303431353438382e676966
4cc9fe24e37f64665c4304d3eee23501--taissa-farmiga-evan-peters.jpg

Parker Ray
Mentions: Cade ( apolla apolla )
Interactions: Beck ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ), Eddie ( Misty Gray Misty Gray ), Evie ( apolla apolla ), and Angel ( Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha )

Parker couldn't help but feel relieved when Cade didn't immediately make fun of her for randomly spouting off animal facts. She couldn't help it, that's just something that she did when she was nervous. For a moment, she was alone, and she closed her eyes to enjoy the sounds of nature around her. But that soon ended when she heard two new groups heading her way. Opening her pretty hazel eyes, Parker smiled as she saw Eddie and Beck heading her way. Beck was a lot more outgoing than Parker, and she didn't really know Eddie that well. But it was nice to have familiar faces around. "Sciences? I'm in advanced college prep courses this year. Um, biology, zoology, and environment sciences," she responded to Beck, a small shy smile on her lips.

Parker turned her attention momentarily to the other pair that she heard coming in her direction. She was beginning to feel a bit overwhelmed from all the people wanting to talk to her, so she fidgeted with her camera strap a bit. "Hi Evie," she said with a small wave, quickly returning her fingers to the camera strap. Evie introduced her to the handsome guy with a gorgeous head of hair, causing Parker to nod meekly. "Hi Angel, I'm Parker... Well, I guess you already knew that since Evie said my name but..." Parker began, stuttering a bit as guys generally make her nervous, "But I do wildlife photography mostly with nature sketching and painting on the side."

7cd66a2ecbe0c3bf873256dd330c4e58.gif
code by pasta

f46d73101e5613aa3c7d23a6440406a6.png

images
interactions : Eddie Holden ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray
mentions: Parker Ray ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Cade Bennett ~ apolla apolla

Beck turned as she heard Evie giving her a smile and nodding at the guy she just introduced as Angel, "I'm Beck" she let everyone do thier introductions and then watched at Cade instantly walked away, nice. Beck subtlety leaned back slightly to catch Evies eyes trying her best to gesture attempting to get Parker and Eddie to hook up without 1. Looking phallic 2. Anyone else noticing. Her eyes then moved back to Parker as she explained her sciences. "That's interesting, I think Eddie is doing the same" she teased him with a bump of her hip. "I think eddies doing a couple of those, you two should figure it out." She teased them with a giggle. "I'm gonna go grab some water, be right back" and with that she pulled back from the chatting groups raising her eyebrow over at her brother as she heard her name.
Outfit

img_1169-jpg.345649

e800d7110fd1ed87cc6da31ba65d497b.png

afb49cabd5493a9a5163bbb79a83da10--logan-lerman-the-cutest.jpg
interactions : Katia Everglade ~ Jessii Jessii Cade Bennett ~ apolla apolla
mentions:

Dylan shrugged as the girl suggested academics could be exciting, he knew Katias family was a bit like his own in the way that all of them were more so academic expect for one, the one in his family being Beck. Dylan wished sometimes Beck would just get into science and math since it would make her relationship with their parents so much better but he knew that would go against what type of person Beck was. "I always run out of things to say so I guess this conversational pair works out" he chuckled quietly, glancing down at his feet fro a moment before the girl asked about Beck, laughing once again with a slight nod "Yea Beck likes talking, honestly makes being in public a bit easier cause she'll just talk to anyone about anything and I can stay out of conversations."
When he heard the exaggerated greeting from Cade he glanced up and gave the jock a friendly nod, "Hey man" Dylans voice was it's usual soft and shy tone but he knew his friends didn't mind it so he was too self conscious about it. Though at the mention of him throwing around a football the nerds face went a little red as he awkwardly chuckled, rubbing the back of is head. "I think I'm too clumsy for that..." he shrugged, knowing he wasn't really the athletic type. "I feel like it would't be too fun to just have to keep running after a ball cause I'll over shoot" he shrugged, imagining a ball smacking his square in the face and breaking his beloved glasses. "I could try, just can't imagine it going too well.... beck has a good throw...." he knew mentioning his sister wasn't the best bet but it just slipped out, keeping his head down.
no slide​
no slide

tumblr_inline_n90opfpbtE1r31sf6.png

053cfea4aed1606229a80656ad2be327.png
Katia Everglade

499e8d9a4ef07c87cd2edf1f10e7cca4.gif
“Yeah, I like that about her. It’s nice to know someone else who talks as much as me.” Katia laughed, as she ran her hand through her hair. She had always thought that Beck was lucky to have someone like Dylan, who accepted her for how she was. She knew that Beck had a similar home life like Kat did, but Beck had Dylan.

Katia looked to see Cade approaching her and Dylan. She grinned and waved at him as he said hello to them. “Hey Cade! Happy back to school!” She greeted him. She couldn’t help but giggle as Cade asked Dylan about when they were going to throw the football back and forth. She listened as Dylan did his best to try and get out of it without telling him straight out ‘no’. She knew that if Cade pressed him a little more, Dylan would give in and agree.

Though Katia flinched as Dylan mentioned Beck having a good throw. Talking about Beck to Cade, or the other way around never came with good results. It made it a little difficult for the rest of them, who got along with both of them. “Well with all the new students, I’m sure you can find someone to throw around the football with you!” She said to Cade, trying to quickly change the subject.

Mentions: Dylan and Beck ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ), Cade ( apolla apolla )

code by pasta

Angel Belrose

Mentioned: apolla apolla MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Misty Gray Misty Gray Wonder Woman Wonder Woman
Outfit: Vans with the same pattern as the shirt Mood: Relaxed
Angel gave everyone in the little group that had now gathered around Parker a bright smile, "Nice to meet all of you guys, I'm Angel and I'm in the Art Department." He continued to listen to the conversation going on around him until he began to notice how Parker was fidgeting at his arrival. The thought occurred to him that it might be completely his fault so he quietly took a small step back to give the girl some breathing room.

His eyes lit up with interest when Parker mentioned how she did wildlife photography and nature sketches, "That's really cool Parker! I like doing wildlife photography and nature sketches as well. My main focus is drawing but photography is something I like to do in my spare time. It's always been a peaceful time for me and a way for me to draw inspiration from the scenery. Incorporating animals and flowers is always a favorite of mine in any of my sketches or paintings I do. If you ever want to check out any of my work just let me know", Angel spoke in a calming way as he looked at Parker.

coding by @Wapiti[/USER

Edward "Eddie" Holden
tumblr_nixzcvsDaj1u44y7eo1_500.gif

• "Sure, I can talk to Parker. Talking to people is easy," Eddie told Beck. "Much easier than falling out with people," he added, referring to her and Cade, Suddenly, Beck linked arms and led Eddie over to where the others were. He barely had chance to collect his thoughts when Beck began questioning Parker about her science subjects and mentioning she might be in the same classes as each other. "Oh, maybe..." he awkwardly began. He was more awkward at suddenly joining the others rather than towards speaking with Parker. When Parker told them the subjects she was doing, Eddie noticed her shy smile and sent a reassuring one of his own. "I'm definitely into Biology," he innocently noted.

Then, Evie and Angel suddenly joined the group and Eddie took the slightest of steps back so Evie could talk to Parker. She mentioned Angel painted nature and Eddie thought that was pretty neat. He didn't do much in the arts himself, but he could certainly appreciate the artwork of others. Eddie noticed Parker was nervously fidgeting, most likely because of all of the people around her. He was relieved to see she seemed to relax a little as Angel spoke about his interests, which seemed to fall in line with Parker's.

Eddie took another step back from the group as he pulled his cellphone out of his pocket. He began scrolling down his Facebook feed to check the latest comic-book news, memes and science posts people had shared with him. He enjoyed catching up on his nerd feed, especially when it helped him in awkward group situations like this one. His mind was starting to wander back to the gadgets he'd set up in his room and how he could be doing something productive right now. He knew this was one of his many flaws, be he wasn't good at standing idle.

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
    Mentioned: Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha apolla apolla

4012c9392734108d6569357b693b1275.png

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg
3b907dae324b14ef450742706cc59432.png

Welcome to your first day! Make sure to follow your day 1 time table to assure you go to all the right classes. Enjoy!

950fff757a55d51be275b7fce0908d8e.png

Period 1:
Robotics Lab

Period 2:

Calculus

Period 3:
Biology Lecture

Lunch

Period 4:
Adv. English

Period 5:
Open Lab

07a5bae0d6526e19411535461ad903f3.png

Period 1:
Weights (Shared with Dancers)

Period 2:

Math

Period 3:

Field
Sports

Lunch

Period 4:
English

Period 5:

Track and Field (Plus cool down)

66ee16d9e5327e84f71a8bd2cd5f855c.png

Period 1:
Vocal Warm Ups (No Dancers)

Period 2:

Math

Period 3:
Stage Presences Term 1:
Stage Makeup

Lunch

Period 4:
English

Period 5:

Performance
Practice

56835e82309971064be326b357801f33.png

Period 1:
Sketching

Period 2:

Math

Period 3:
Photography 101

Lunch

Period 4:
English

Period 5:

Painting

tumblr_static_chs.jpg

Beck Nicole
6-4.jpg
mentions: Parker Ray ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Evie Peyton Reagan ~ apolla apolla Katia Evergalde ~ Jessii Jessii

Beck isn't a morning person. Simple as that. She hates getting up early and having to do anything. Thankfully today it was the first day of school so when the girls shared alarm went off she had a bit more excitement that pushed her up outta bed and got her to head down the hall to the bathroom to wash her face and get dressed, deciding to do her makeup and shower after weights this morning. By the time she was back and cleaned up her energy had returned to it's usual everyday hype but still with a dash of sleep irritation. "Who's ready for the first day of school?! Well of classes" The blonde laughed and made her way in to pack up her gym bag. One thing about being a dancer is she doesn't need vocal warm ups or anything like that but she needs to train so half of her specialized classes she does athletics classes and the other half are preforming arts. Today thankfully, she had two arts and only one athletics.
"Ok lovelies have a good warm up! I'll see y'all in math!" She teased before heading out, wanting to make it to the weights room before the numbskulls came and took it over. Thankfully, it looked like a lot of the other dancers had the same idea so she was instantly greeted by her friends before moving over to a couple of the mats to stretch, chatting with her dance partner Duncan.
Outfit

View attachment 349352
Dylan Nicole
833410.jpg
interactions : Cade Bennett ~ apolla apolla Avery ~@T A E H Y G N
mentions: Eddie Holden ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray

Dylan on the other hand, didn't even need an alarm. As soon as the clock struck 6:30 he was awake and moving to the bathroom to shower and get cleaned up, being careful to not wake anyone who decided to sleep in. Once he was cleaned up he came back in the room, nearly dressed but he still needed to pick out a vest. Yes, he knew it was just school but it wasn't a just to him. Plus, theres nothing wrong with looking put together... even if he did still look a little dorky.
"You guys ready? I think I'm gonna see if Eddies ready... we have robotics...." He knew his roommates definitely had classes that would seem more interesting to other people but Dylan was giddy about his classes, they all seemed so interesting and new, he couldn't wait. Once he grabbed his book bag he made his way down the hall and knocked gingerly on the dorm door he knew to be Eddies. "H-hey is Eddie in there?" he called out, not wanting to intrude on anyone.
Outfit

a1a3e14ef3da8b49cb82abe714bb7db8--attractive-guys-man-candy.jpg

tumblr_inline_nym0rbQEbx1tae3h3_500.gif

Cade

Cade heard his alarm going off and rolled over in his bed, one eye opening just in time to see Dylan leaving the room with his shower stuff. Cade had showered the night before, and he knew he'd need another one later. So he reached for his phone and switched the alarm off. He meant to set another one but passed back out before he could. He was jerked away by one of his football buddies banging on the door, yelling his name for the entire floor to hear.

"Jesus, I'm up!" Cade shouted back, jumping out of the bed. He hadn't unpacked anything last night, because he was a slacker and a bit of a procrastinator, so he had to dig around to find his outfit: gym shorts and a tank top. He quickly checked out his appearance in the mirror in the room, running his hands through his hair to make it not look so bed-heady. His friend slammed his hand on the door again and Cade rolled his eyes. "I'm coming!" He yelled back, slipping into his shoes and then yanking open the door, seeing a grinning Eric on the other side. "Let's go, asshole." He muttered, waving at his roomies before leaving.

They arrived at the weight room and Cade grimaced when he saw Beck in there already. He wasn't looking forward to dealing with her so early in the morning. But he was still Cade, so he grinned as he passed her. "Morning, dancers." He and Eric found another mat to stretch on, and then Cade moved onto the actual weights.

179271-565x850-Mens-Ribbed-Tank-Top.jpg
coded by y o u n g j a e

tumblr_mxh12miLt41qf9mevo1_500.gif

Evie

Evie groaned as the alarm went off, but she rolled over and was awake. She swore up and down it was a curse; whenever she heard an alarm, she woke up, no matter who's it was or what time it was. "Is it that time already?" She moaned as she flopped an arm over her eyes, moving it a second later to see Beck spring out of bed. "You're supposed to be the hater of mornings!" She called after Beck as she left the room, most likely to go to the bathroom.

Sighing, Evie pushed herself up out of bed as well, grabbing her makeup bag and dragging herself to the bathroom as well. She did a full face, like she did almost every day, and returned a much cuter and brighter Evie. "I'm ready for these vocal warmups." She waved bye to Beck as the girl headed off to weights. She'd invited Evie a bunch to do athletic things, but Evie just wasn't an athlete. She couldn't help that. She got dressed quickly and headed off to class, finding that she was early and one of the first to arrive.

"Lovely." She looked around the semi empty room and sighed, plopping her purse down on her seat from last year. She didn't recognize any of the faces in the room, but that didn't stop her from introducing herself to the nearest group, and getting some warm ups of their own started.

679b58115970ed6e652b572e9179be8c.jpg
coded by y o u n g j a e

Edward "Eddie" Holden
tumblr_mz6umtMi3V1s239dso2_500.jpg

• As soon as Eddie's alarm clock began to sound, he reached his arm out to switch it off. He did a quick stretch before rushing to get out of bed, almost tripping over his own feet but managing to keep his balance. He had a wide grin on his face as he remembered first class was Robotics Lab, which he loved. He had a quick shower before returning to his dorm to get dressed. He had a bit of time to spare so quickly checked online before he decided to leave his dorm. "I'll catch you guys later," he said to Angel and the others.

Just as he was about to approach the door, there was a knock and he heard Dylan asking for him. Eddie rushed over and opened the door wide. "Dylan!" he said,a bright smile on his face. "I'm ready. Let's go!" he told him. He gave a quick wave to those in hid dorm before leaving the room. "Are you good?" he asked his friend. "I can't believe we have Robotics first. What a perfect lesson to start with," he enthused."I hope they set us some assignments to do."

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

Angel Belrose

Mentioned:
Outfit:
Mood: Relaxed
When Eddie got up to leave for class, it took everything in Angel's spirit to send him a wave and a muffled bye. His face remained planted in his plush navy pillows while his bod wriggled underneath the black comforter with paw prints all over it. After a few more seconds of denial and struggle he slowly crawled out from underneath it. Angel's hair had officially become a wild mass of curls and tangles so he stumbled into the shower to began the long process of getting his life together.

Once he emerged and thoroughly dried his hair, he put on his outfit for the day and smiled at his choice of shirt. His hair was a lot bigger than it was yesterday so he grabbed a black hair tie and threw it up into a very messy bun. Angel checked out his schedule and saw that he had sketching first so he made sure that he had all of his supplies before leaving the room. "Well looks like I'm ready for my first day of class", He took a seat at an easel towards the back of the class and had begun a rough sketch of a raccoon while music blared through his headphones.

coding by @Wapiti[/USER

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4f5433616e495a4d32314f636c773d3d2d3336303137303239382e313439613537633164393237373635373739363533303431353438382e676966

Parker Ray
Mentions: Beck ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ), Evie ( apolla apolla ), Katia ( Jessii Jessii ), Angel ( Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha )
Interactions: Open

Parker had awoken with the dawn, and was sitting in a plush chair beside the window, sketching when the alarm finally went off. There had been a pretty mockingbird sitting on the window sill, awaiting morning. After silently getting out of bed and ready for the day, Parker noticed the bird and sat down to sketch it. Unfortunately, the alarm scared the bird away when Parker was only part of the way through drawing it. She closed her sketchpad and decided she would finish it from memory in her first period sketching class. "Good morning, everyone," she said softly, waving to them as they pulled themselves out of bed.

While the girls were getting ready in the bathroom, Parker stood and packed all of her things into her knapsack, walking out the door and shutting it softly behind her. She decided to take the long way to class to give her some time out in the courtyard to smoke a biodegradable cigarette. Once finished, Parker entered the sketching classroom, half-expecting to be the first one there. Angel, however, sat at an easel with his headphones in. Parker chewed on her lip, watching him for just a moment, before turning and sitting at an easel a bit isolated from all the rest. She put in her headphones and listened to her music, hanging up the mockingbird sketch she had been working on in her dorm before class. She pulled out her colored pencils and artist's pencils to continue working.

y.jpg
code by pasta

Beck Nicole
rachel-hilbert-at-victoria-s-secret-pink-brings-back-the-70-s-by-doing-the-hustle-in-new-york-03-24-2016_5.jpg
mentions: Parker Ray ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Evie Peyton Reagan ~ apolla apolla Katia Evergalde ~ Jessii Jessii

Beck was stretched out over her leg when she heard the jocks come in, straightening up and glancing over. "Here they come" Beck glanced over as she heard Duncan speak, knowing the guy got nervous around the athletics guys, worried they'll make jokes about him being a dancing guy.
"Just ignore them" the girls voice was low not exact in the mood for a comment or something but of course with Cade there who knows what could happen.
'Morning Dancers' Beck glanced up as she heard Cades greeting, giving him a less then enthusiastic smile as a response. After stretching out the girl made her way over to the weights, this was usually the worst part of the athletics half of her schedule. The jocks didn't understand the muscle that went into dancing, so whenever they began doing weights, especially the girls it wasn't without a comment or two.
'Don't hurt yourself twinkle toes' Creative. The blonde just rolled her eyes not bothering to see who made the comment as she just focused on her warmup workout. About 15 minutes later coach, or just the head athletics teacher came in.
"Welcome to free weights kids! Somedays you'll have all period free to work through your own workouts, other days you'll have planned activities. Today it the latter of the two" he walked over to the row of bench pressed they had lined up against the wall resting his hand on one of the bars. "Today you're going to work your limits, in partners. One to spot and the other will push then you switch" At the mention of partners beck looked to Duncan instantly; since they were dance partners usually he was probably her best friend outside of the usual group she hung out with. "Partners I will be putting together. It's more fun for me that way" the coach chuckled and began pairing people off seemingly at random, Beck just prayed she got anyone but- "Bennett, you'll be with Ms. Nicole. Saw you two have a nice exchange yesterday at the barbecue, thought you'd appreciate the time together." And with that Beck rolled her eyes but didn't bother to argue making her way over to one of the benches. "You wanna lift or spot first?" she asked kinda stand offish, obviously not the most excited to be paired with the guy who was the most against dancing.
Outfit

screen-shot-2017-09-05-at-6-46-56-pm-png.349352

Dylan Nicole
logan-lerman-daman-cover-02.jpg

Dylan was taken back slightly as Eddie pulled the door open near instantly after the boy had knocked. "Ed-eddie! Morning yea let's go!" he was a little surprised at his friends enthusiasm but he was honestly just as excited he just internalized it since he was so shy. As they walked he tucked his hands into his pockets, smiling at his friend as he asked of he was doing "Good! I was the first one up so I managed to get to the shower before the assholes could come and start towel whipping each other" He half joked but if you get to the showers on the boys floor at the wrong time... it was just bad.
"Yes I'm so excited! I saw them bring in the parts yesterday and I just wanna get in there" while his voice was quiet his excitement was evident. Once they got to the lab Dylan was giddy to get started but also felt even better when it seemed like they got to pick their lab partners. "Let's sit over there"
Outfit

c8ee0279f615945e55742531e26fe105--holland-roden-photoshoot-romantic.jpg

08b77fa7a8abdb9c351e41f57d692a3f--lydia-martin-martin-omalley.jpg
Katia Everglade

59a49d00c0ac07285fc6f40cf29ebe10.gif
Katia sat up excitedly in her bed as the alarm in their room started to go off. She was so excited that she had woken up a lot during the night, scared that she was going to miss the alarm and sleep in. Though she knew that with her roommates this year, there was no way that anyone would be sleeping in and missing class. Even Beck, who hated mornings, would be no match for all of them doing their best to make sure that she made it on time.

“Morning! Happy first day of classes!” She exclaimed to her friends.

She grabbed the outfit that she had left out for herself the night before, and headed down the hall to the bathroom. It didn’t take her long to shower, change and get herself ready for the day. She went back to her dorm room, and left her stuff on her bed. She made sure that she had everything in her backpack, before heading out of their room and across campus. She had noticed that everyone had left before her, but she knew that they were just as excited as she was for the first day of classes.

It didn’t take Katia long to get across campus and to her class. She had vocal warm ups first, which she was excited for. Some of the other theatre kids weren’t happy with the vocal classes, but those were the ones who didn’t like musicals, but Katia loved them. She had seen so many musicals and had a ton downloaded on her computer that she would watch all of the time. Katia walked into the room and smiled as she saw Evie, talking to some of the new students.

“Hey Evie!” Katia called out for her, as she walked over to her. “I’m happy to see that I’m sharing the class with you! Since Beck ditched us for athletics.” She said, teasing about their other friend.

Mentions: Beck ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ), Evie ( apolla apolla ), Parker ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat )

code by pasta

61a76e414311e56376b4c8f6eccec048--outfits-with-vans-shoes-outfits-with-grey-shirt.jpg

Cade

Cade could already tell where this day was going. He'd just high fived Eric, thinking the two were going to be partners, when the coach announced that he would be picking partners. Cade's enthusiasm dimmed, and he outwardly groaned when coach said he would be paired with Beck. He rolled his neck to look over at the girl, and he felt Eric's hand clap down on his shoulder. "Go get you some, Cade-man." Eric grinned, and Cade brushed his hand away and headed over to Beck.

"You can lift first. Let's see what you got, dancer." Cade grinned his goofy grin again, deciding that he wasn't going to let her attitude ruin his day. He positioned himself where he needed to be to spot for her, behind the head of the equipment with his hands ready to catch the weights if needed.

coded by y o u n g j a e

Evie

Evie heard someone call her name and looked up, grinning when she saw Katia. She turned to her as her friend walked over to her. After some quick introductions to the other people who were there to warm up, Evie nodded. "I know... Damn Beck, always ditching us. She just wants to see the hot guys lift weights." She laughed, knowing full well that wasn't why Beck did weights or anything athletic. Sometimes it was a plus, but she also knew Cade was weight lifting that morning.

"I'm super excited for this year." She told Katia. "I think it's going to be great!"

coded by y o u n g j a e

Edward "Eddie" Holden
tumblr_mz6umtmi3v1s239dso2_500-jpg.349365

• Eddie grinned as Dylan explained he was the first into the shower and why that was a good thing. "I managed to get to the showers before most of the others too. It's too early to be dealing with that level of testosterone," he remarked. He was surprised he hadn't heard any of the girls' voices around, but then figured it might be slightly too early for them to have surfaced. He turned to Dylan as they walked. "Your sister is trying to get me to find a girlfriend. Has she been threatening the same thing to you?" he curiously asked.

When they arrived in the lab, Eddie's face was one of pure content and joy. He felt at home when he was in the lab and surrounded by gadgets and parts. It was everything he'd never been allowed to enjoy back at his family home. He followed Dylan to the seat his friend had scoped out. "Ah, this is the best start!" he said, happy they could be lab partners.

Katia Everglade

9d1ab4960006717aef9b432375ea3c4a.gif
Katia laughed at the idea of Beck just wanting to see the hot athletic guys lift. Evie was definitely the boy crazy one of the group, not Beck. Beck was the sportier one of their group of friends, Parker being the shy artsy ones. Katia didn’t really how she fit in, but she didn’t care, she was just glad that she did.

“Beck flirting with the jocks… that’d be a sight to see.” Katia joked, while shaking her head. Especially with Cade being among that group, it’d be interesting. Also something that would never happen. She wondered how Beck, and the rest of her friends were enjoying their first day of classes. She figured that they would be just as excited as she was, and happy to be back into their routines.

She nodded her head excitedly, “It will definitely be a great year! And it seems like you made a pretty cool new friend yesterday!” She said, talking about the guy with the big hair that she had been talking to.

Mentions: Beck ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ), Evie ( apolla apolla ), Parker ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat )

code by pasta

61a76e414311e56376b4c8f6eccec048--outfits-with-vans-shoes-outfits-with-grey-shirt.jpg

'https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-k1svedpM...Scenery+-+Background]+48.jpg');backgound-size: cover;]

Angel Belrose

Mentioned: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Outfit:
Angel saw someone walked in out of the corner of his eye but he didn't pay them any attention since he was fully absorbed in shading the raccoon that he had finally finished drawing. He felt around his bag for a second before pulling out color pencil in shades of orange and purple since he felt it would fun to see a brightly colored raccoon. His foot tapped to the beat that was coming from his headphones and he only let out a deep sigh once he was satisfied with his work.

Angel glanced around the class as more students piled in but he was quite happy that it wasn't overly packed with bodies. His eyes zoned in on someone he thought he recognized and he racked his brain trying to remember. A thud resounded through the class as he stomped his foot once the name had come to him. Angel quickly packed up his things and took the empty seat near Parker, "Mornin' Parker! It's nice to see a familiar face in class since I still haven't met that many people yet."

[/div]
[/centerblock]coding by @Wapiti[/USER

Beck Nicole
RACHEL-HILBERT-Victorias-Secret-2015-Photoshoots-5.jpg
interactions: Cade Bennett apolla apolla

Beck raised an eyebrow as he let her go first, moving to put weights on the end of each end before laying down and beginning her reps. It was a fair bit of effort since she was trying to increase her strength and push herself a bit more. "You know... you keep calling me dancer... like its a bad thing..." the girl spoke between breaths as she continued "I'm not so sure... you even know what dancers do..." the girl was pushing herself a little more than usual, she felt a little like she had something to prove, especially with Cade being her spot.
When she felt her arms get a bit shakey she ignored it, doing a few more reps before struggling slightly to get it back in place and get up. As she got up she was thinking back to the conversation she had with Eddie yesterday about getting him a girlfriend. She was gonna need a tag team if she was planning on getting them together and she needed someone who talked to Eddie and fair bit and would be ok with shoving him and Parker together.... fuck. The dancer knew exactly who he best option was and he was definitely the last person she'd wanna ask: Cade.
Outfit

screen-shot-2017-09-05-at-6-46-56-pm-png.349352

Dylan Nicole
Happy-24th-Birthday-Logan-Lerman-160119-05.jpg

Dylan raised an eyebrow slightly as Eddie mentioned his sister was trying to get him a boyfriend. "Beck threatens that almost all the time, you better hide because she gets determined," he chuckled shaking his head as if he was joking. But he wasn't. Boy need to run. "Is she trying to hook you up to someone specific? or just pimping you out to anyone?" he teased, sitting down at a lab table.
Once he was situated, he looked at the stuff laid out over the table. "This looks so epic!" he chuckled, glancing up as the teacher began to talk and explain the course plan.
Outfit

Parker Ray
Mentions: None
Interactions: Angel ( Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha )

Parker listened to her music, bobbing her head slightly to the beat. She didn't even notice as other people entered the class, focusing far to much on finishing the woodpecker design she had started. Parker put the finishing touches on the feathers, using multiple hues of red to really accent the pileated crest. She sat back and smiled softly to herself, finding that she was satisfied with the sketch that looked almost entirely realistic. Parker much preferred to sketch mammals or reptiles as she fancied them more than the other Kingdoms. But every now and again, she found she could enjoy drawing other things.

A loud thump vibrated the floor, causing Parker to break out of her zone. She looked around the classroom to find other people had entered the room. She pulled out one headphone and looked around, recognizing a few faces as it was her third year at the school. Parker looked up as she heard footsteps heading her way. Most other students left her in her own little zone. But one of the guys she had met yesterday approached and took the easel beside her. Her eyes widened as he sat down, automatically feeling uncomfortable with the new company. "Oh...um..hey Angel," she stuttered, blushing as she looked down at her hands in her lap. "Most students here are pretty nice," she added, softly.

y.jpg
code by pasta

Angel Belrose

Mentioned: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Outfit:
Angel responded to Parker's greeting with a warm smile, "Ah well that's good to know, I'm pretty happy that we have a pretty small number of students in our class." He had begun setting up at this new station with the Halloween raccoon that was hanging out from a trashcan. It was time for him to put the final details on the background of the picture. Different shades of greys and navy were used to color the alley scene.

Angel glanced over at Parker and took notice of her awkward demeanor. He had begun to question if sitting next to her was a good idea and couldn't believe how different she was compared to Evie. Parker was quiet and a little meek while Evie was loud and outgoing. Angel turned his body to face Parker with a dejected look on his face, "Parker, do I make you feel uncomfortable? Is it because we're not friends yet or am I too overbearing? I've noticed that you get more quiet when I'm around you and I'd hate if it was because of something I'm doing wrong."

coding by @Wapiti[/USER

Cade

Cade lifted an eyebrow as Beck struggled with the weight. It seemed she was pushing herself more than usual, but he really couldn't tell because they'd never been partners before. He grinned at her comment about not knowing what dancers do, peering over at her as she finished with the weight, before she got up.

"Sure I do." He told her seriously. "You stand up there and shake your ass in front of a lot of people for attention." He shrugged and sat back, watching as she got up. "I actually do, you know, athletic stuff." He shrugged again, standing from his seat as well, reaching for the wipes to clean the bench. After he was done, he sat where she'd sat moments before. "Ready, princess?"

coded by y o u n g j a e

Evie

Evie thought for a moment, then grinned as she remembered his name. "Angel. Yeah, he seems pretty cool, I can't wait to see some of the things he paints. I think he and Parker are gonna get along, too, with the nature photos and all."

She glanced around the room. "What do you think the school play is gonna be this year? I hope it's a musical. That'd be so cool, being able to work together!"

coded by y o u n g j a e

Edward "Eddie" Holden
tumblr_mz6umtmi3v1s239dso2_500-jpg.349365

• Eddie let out a nervous laugh when Dylan told, or reminded, him that Beck gets determined. "Yeah, she's got someone in mind," he said, quickly nodding his head. "I was only looking at Parker because I was curious about what photographs she'd taken over summer. Beck saw that and immediately thought I was checking Parker out," he explained. "Somehow I need to make sure she forgets about trying to hook us up, because I know I won't be able to hide from Beck!"

When the teacher began speaking, Eddie listened with great interest and enthusiasm. It was taking a lot for him not to start picking things up from the table and start tinkering around. Obviously the course plan was important, but Eddie had been waiting to get back into the labs all summer.

Katia Everglade

holland-roden-lacrosse-lydia-lydia-martin-Favim.com-2176392.gif
“He’s an artist? That’s pretty cool! At least Parker has someone else from her department to talk to!” Katia always liked that she had Evie to share classes and even Becks for some of them. None of the guys were in her department, but at least she still had the regular classes with them. And with things getting harder, she was lucky to have them to help her when needed.

Katia got excited as Evie started talking about what the school play was going to be. “Oh I hope a musical! Something maybe we can both star in, that would be pretty awesome” Katia grinned, but then glanced over to another girl that was in their class, sitting with a group of people. “Unfortunately Holly came back this year. You know I would have gotten lead last year if she wasn’t the teachers pet.” Katia sighed, paused and then grinned at Evie. “But this year, I’ll work harder than her. And she’ll be stuck with some extra role, watching us be amazing!”

Mentions:Evie - apolla apolla

code by pasta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back