• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gregory Brooks Academy for Gifted Children (Closed)

Edward "Eddie" Holden
tumblr_nixzcvsDaj1u44y7eo1_500.gif

• "Actual experiments sounds pretty good to me. All I've been able to do at home is draw up plans, there's not enough equipment there to build anything up with. Plus, you know... dad," he said, referring to how his father would only complain if he messed the house up anyway. When Dylan mentioned going to meet the girls quickly, Eddie nodded. "Sure. I don't want to be bossed around by them anyway. Not so early in the day," he joked. Although he was relatively shy and introverted, Eddie was pretty excitable and funny in the presence of those he was familiar with. Walking with Dylan, Avery and Cade, and the joy of being back at school meant Eddie today walked through the halls with a bright smile on his face, only looking down if passing more intimidating looking students.

When they caught up with the others, Eddie gave an awkward wave. He was rubbish at small talk, especially in groups. "Hey everyone. It's great to be back!" he greeted them, smiling brightly. He glanced to Parker who he'd seen taking photographs and imagined she'd been able to take some amazing pictures during her summer. He'd like to ask her to show him one time, but figured he'd best let her settle in a little first, especially as he didn't want to freak the girl out in front of everyone.

Eddie couldn't help but cringe at the exchange between Cade and Beck. They were getting in shots about what was real athletics, again. As far he he was concerned, he sucked at both their fields so he wasn't about to get into a debate about athletics. All he knew was, he'd have a good chance at running away if being chased, but he wasn't a sportsman and never liked competing in sports at his previous school. Some of his old classmates had joked his skinny frame would snap in any form of contact sport.

Eddie returned Evie's hug and gave her a smile. He always found it interesting how he seemed to be in a relatively large group of friends since starting at boarding school, compared to having very few friends in his previous school. He was still trying to get used to dealing with so many people at one time. The only good thing he felt his father had done was ship him off to the boarding school. He stood back awkwardly as Evie told Cade off about his comment to Beck. "I could do to get some food too," he said, glancing to Dylan but mostly addressing Cade to try distract from any argument about sports. "I had to carry my own bags upstairs earlier. Exhausting! I've worked up a huge appetite," he joked about his feeble achievement.

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat apolla apolla
    u k i y o u k i y o Jessii Jessii

Angel Belrose

Mentioned: Wonder Woman Wonder Woman Misty Gray Misty Gray apolla apolla
Outfit: Vans with the same pattern as the shirt Action: Eating
Mood: Relaxed
Angel had moved on from the cookies once he found an assorted tray of spicy meat kebabs that made his day a lot better. He heard someone mention that were jealous of hair and he instinctively looked around for the source. It's not that he was narcissistic or anything like that but he had become quite use to receiving compliments about his hair.

His light eyes met those of a blonde girl looking over in his direction standing among the rowdy group of close friends. Being a friendly person had always been an advantage for Angel since he wasn't afraid to make the first move. Angel raised his hand and sent the girl a light wave with a smile that showed his dimples. He made his way over to the group just close enough that she could easily hear him but not too much that he might creep her out, "Hey, thanks for the compliment. Your hair is pretty nice too, wavy hair seems like it'd be a lot easier to deal with and more versatile
."

coding by @Wapiti

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4f5433616e495a4d32314f636c773d3d2d3336303137303239382e313439613537633164393237373635373739363533303431353438382e676966
4cc9fe24e37f64665c4304d3eee23501--taissa-farmiga-evan-peters.jpg

Parker Ray
Mentions: None
Interactions: Beck, Dylan ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ), Evie, Cade ( apolla apolla ),Eddie ( Misty Gray Misty Gray ), Angel ( Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha ), and Katia ( Jessii Jessii )

Parker pulled her camera from her face when she noticed the guys approaching, freezing momentarily. She shook it off, knowing that her friends trusted these guys and so she should too. Well, aside from Beck and Cade anyway. They always seemed to hate each other. She blushed again as the girls freely talked about other guys at the school, not knowing exactly how to be apart of that conversation. She was more reserved when it came to that kind of thing. Parker had never had a boyfriend, never been kissed, never experienced any of that "Normal teenager stuff." When the boys arrived and greeted them, Parker smiled softly and gave a small wave, not really sure what else to say.

She followed her friends to the food table, accessing the options. While her friends for the most part could enjoy the barbecue, Parker had a little bit of a difficult time with it. Her love for biology and animals overshadowed her human omnivorous nature. Like her parents, Parker was vegan. However, she was most certainly not a radical about it like some people were. Parker chose a ruby red apple from the table and bit into it, turning back to her friends just as a new face approached them. He had piercing eyes, and billows of curly hair that framed his face, generally a very handsome guy. Instinctively, Parker raised her camera and photographed a bit of his interaction with Evie.

7cd66a2ecbe0c3bf873256dd330c4e58.gif
code by pasta

Avery followed Dylan and Eddie as they walk outside, Cade a bit behind them as he greeted people in the hallways. He smiled a bit when he heard the two talking about being able to do experiments now that they were back at school. He watched as Dylan kept his head down to blend in a bit, while Eddie only kept his head down when the more intimidating students showed up. Avery would've done the same had he not been new to the academy and so intrigued by everything. To some it might not have been much, though he had been homeschooled for half his life and even when he went to a regular school it was pretty bad and run down to say the least.

He stopped looking around so much as they went outside, and started to approach a group of girls that the other three seemed familiar with. He looked towards the girl who introduced herself as Dylan's sister. "I'm Avery." He replied returning the smile. He recognized her voice from earlier when they were in the hallway and could almost immediately tell that her and her brother were almost polar opposites. He was a bit shocked when he was suddenly hugged by a stranger, although he lightly hugged her back to not seem rude. He laughed a bit when she claimed she was one of the best singers at the school before she winked to let him know that she was joking. "And I'm one of the best artists." He joked back before he glanced over at Beck and Cade as they seemed to be arguing about something dealing with sports. He had no clue as to what it was about and frankly, he didn't really want to know either. The others seemed used to their arguing as Evie stepped in and appeared to take Beck's side.

His ears appeared to twitch when Cade asked where the food was, as he too was quite hungry and wanted something to eat. Evie then commented on some guy's hair and a few moments later the guy walked over to the group that just seemed to keep growing.

af850a5926de32b610fdebcce07d561c--outfits-with-boots-jeans-and-boots.jpg

Mood: Hungry/Curious

Mentions: Dylan Nicole, Eddie Holden, Evie, Beck Nicole, Cade, and Angel Belrose

Tags: Wonder Woman Wonder Woman apolla apolla Misty Gray Misty Gray Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha

Beck Nicole
tumblr_inline_o5xrhddi4G1szaa83_250.gif
interactions : Evie Peyton Reagan and Cade Bennett~ apolla apolla
mentions: Parker Ray ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Angel Belrose ~ Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha

At Cade's comment the girl raised an eyebrow to challenge him, basically to say 'oh we're starting early are we?' Without really saying it. She opened her mouth to say a comment back but Evie was quick to jump to her defense, calling Cade all the appropriate names. Once she finished she managed to slip in a "if it's so easy why haven't I seen you dancing?" Now you'd think since Dylan was her older brother she'd expect him to defend her, that's definitely not the case. Beck is very aware of how shy and nervous her brother was, and she also knew he had been friends with Cade before she got to the school. Another thing she knew was yea the school was a pretty accpecting, friendly place, but Cade existence proves there were assholes here, just thankfully he wasn't an ass to her nerdy brother and kept the assholes that wanted to harass him away.
The dancer was pulled out of her thoughts by Evie who was talking about some guys hair, her eyes lifted a smirk pulling on her lips. "Ok damn" she giggled lightly, bumping her hip of her friends. Thier personalities were probably the most similar in their group so, they often times got into trouble together with how open they were. "Go talk to him Eve, he's cute. And he looks like he needs a friend" she winked before looking up at Eddie who she sense felt a bit awkward, and who she had also caught glancing over at Parker when they frist arrived. "Yes come on, food! I've been dreaming of a hotdog the whole drive here" the girl laughed and made her way over to the food but she then caught sight of the pretty haired boy who came over to talk to Evie as she stayed to the side getting a hot dog, wiggling her eyebrows at the singer.
Outfit

img_1169-jpg.345649

Dylan Nicole
giphy.gif
interactions : Kat ~ Jessii Jessii Avery ~ u k i y o u k i y o
mentions: Eddie Holden ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray

Dylan kept his head down as Beck and Cade argued, knowing to stay out of it, even if he wanted to get involved he wasn't exactly sure how he could do or say anything. He knew dancing was hard, he had been at the concerts, picked his sister up from rehearsals and deal with the hell that is dancers feet when the season is high tide, hell dancers feet is why his sister usually wore sneakers or at least socks since she knew people would find the bruised, blistered and bleeding a bit gross if they didn't understand dance. But he also didn't exactly know what defined a sport, so staying out of it was probably his best plan.
"Yea ok I'm good with food" he could tell Eddie felt just as awkward as him which made it easier for him to move along to the food table knowing he wasn't the only socially nervous one. Once he got his hot dog he glanced over seeing Evie talking to the guy her and beck had been giggling about earlier, shrugging and taking a bite of his hot dog. Glancing over at Kat he gave her a small smile and wave since he hadn't heard much out of her since they got there, though he wasn't exactly the chatty type to start conversations. He then glanced back to Avery "so what do you think?"
no slide​
no slide

5f4dc52a997fe9c646d39aa0c57cdd1b.jpg
572530098e36c7d4b4cf5011330f79da--hipster-bangs-hipster-style.jpg
d4af7a8c1cffdee75f0323251adcc0f9.jpg
e8dc894200ee885bf56a6728d5ca110b559ad522_hq.jpg
Evangelina
Mood: Calm/Sheepish
Blake
Interaction: Cassie
Mentions: Bonnie
Tags: @C O F F EE, erzulie erzulie
"Hmmm. Do you know when our other roommate will be arriving?" Eva asked, already sounding more comfortable. She knew the question was rather off-topic, but she couldn't help but wonder where their other roommate was.

Eva was still smiling a bit at the girl before she felt and heard her stomach growl. She hadn't eaten much for breakfast, just a lousy little bagel. And all she drank was a bottle of water. She heard people laughing and talking outside as they went down the stairs, their only goal being to finally get some good food.

She had forgotten there was a sort of back-to-school barbecue. How she forgot about that would remain a mystery to her. She looked at Cassie and smiled before slowly looking away in thought. Eva really didn't want to leave the poor girl by herself, but she was so hungry.

She won't mind, she told herself. If she's also hungry, she'll probably follow me. She looked at Cassie again. "So, I'll just be going downstairs to get some food. You can come too if you want. I'll just leave the door half-open," she said before opening the door and closing it halfway as she walked out. She walked down the stairs to the lower level and the smell of the food hit her once she got outside. Eva sighed dreamily as she approached the tables filled with food, taking a plate and quickly placing several hot dogs and some salad on it.

W1siZiIsInNvZGFsaXRzaG9wL3Byb2R1Y3RzLzE0NzI5Mi9pbWFnZXMvZjIxZmIzYzQtYjU0MS00YmEyLWJlNzktNmU2NzViOTYzMDJjIl1d

code by @Wapiti

tumblr_inline_n018zsMaaI1rodmj1.gif

Hot-Julian-Morris-Pictures.jpg

Cade

Knowing a few people followed him, but more focused on a hot dog and some chips, he didn't turn back around until his plate was loaded. Stuffing three chips into his mouth, he grinned at his friends, his eyes then scanning the area around them. He knew alot of people; they liked to stop as they walked past him just to greet him, ask how his summer was, etc. He ambled back towards the large group of people, noticing a newcomer with more hair on his head than Cade's whole body talking to Evie.

Turning slightly, he looked at Parker as she took pictures of her friend talking to the new guy. He slid over in her direction, making sure not to startle the girl, knowing she was a little touchy. "Take any good pictures this summer?" He asked her casually, taking a bite of his hot dog.

coded by y o u n g j a e

giphy.gif

Kesha-Desktop-Wallpaper.jpg

Evie

Since she hadn't bothered to lower her voice, the guy heard her. She couldn't stop herself from grinning stupidly when he came over to them, and complimented hers as well. She instinctively reached up and touched her wavy blonde locks, "But I feel like yours is longer than mine... have you ever straightened it?" She couldn't imagine how long it was when flat, most definitely longer than hers, and that included the extensions she wore last year.

Over the guys shoulder, she saw Beck waggling her eyebrows at Evie, and Evie rolled her eyes back at the girl, then turned her attention back to the newcomer. "I'm Evie." She smiled up at him, reaching up to twirl some of her hair around her fingers. "What department are you in?"

coded by y o u n g j a e

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4f5433616e495a4d32314f636c773d3d2d3336303137303239382e313439613537633164393237373635373739363533303431353438382e676966

Parker Ray
Interactions: Cade ( apolla apolla )

Parker took a few more photographs, admiring their beauty together. She was never one to think of herself as pretty, but she could definitely appreciate it in other people. Parker smiled and pulled her face back from her camera, finishing the apple before tossing its core in the nearby trash can. She looked down at her camera, thumbing through the photographs she had taken that day. She loved seeing her own work, criticizing herself as opposed to letting others criticize her. Flipping through all the photographs, Parker finally ended up on some from her summer vacation, her grin turning to a soft smile.

Even though Parker had heard him approach, she still jumped slightly when Cade had spoken to her and asked about her summer. She looked up at him with wide eyes as he took a bite of his hot dog, unsure of how to respond without embarrassing herself entirely. "Oh...um...yeah," she stuttered, blushing slightly and looking down at her camera once again. "I...um...my parents took me to see a wolf pack and I...um...I got some good pictures," she managed to finish saying, scrolling through the photographs on her digital camera until she reached the pictures of a graceful wolf pack running through Yellowstone Park. With a light blush and a small smile, she handed the camera to Cade so he could see.

code by pasta

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_n90opfpbtE1r31sf6.png

053cfea4aed1606229a80656ad2be327.png
Katia Everglade

tumblr_ncht86KRHD1tjt9hmo4_250.gif
Katia was about to go towards where she had pointed out the food was, but stopped as Beck suggested that they wait for the guys first. Luckily, they didn’t have to wait long, as Katia saw Dylan, Eddie, and Cade walking over to them with someone new following them. She grinned and waved at the guys as they stopped in front of them. Katia was about to ask them about their summers when Beck and Cade started the bickering right away. She looked as Evie was quick to stop them both, ordering Cade to go and get something to eat. After a whole summer, absolutely nothing had changed with them.

She stayed quiet as she took in everything and everyone around, looking as Evie pointed out someone’s nice hair. She always admired how outgoing Evie was when it came interacting with people they didn’t know, especially guys. Katia wasn’t really shy around them or anything, but she did not play the flirting game well. She was great at being a friend, but became awkward when someone was interested in anything more.

As everyone headed towards the food tables, Katia joined them. She looked over the selection, only choosing a few things as she planned on finding the good dessert tables later. She was about to go find a place to eat when she noticed Dylan wave at her. Not having said hi to him earlier, Katia walked over towards him and the person who he was talking to, someone Katia didn’t recognize.

“Hey Dylan! Did you have a great summer?” She greeted him, then turning to the new person. “Hello! I’m Katia, but my friends call me Kat.”

Mentions: Beck and Dylan ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ) , Avery ( u k i y o u k i y o ), Cade and Evie ( apolla apolla )

code by pasta

Angel Belrose

Mentioned: apolla apolla MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Outfit: Vans with the same pattern as the shirt Mood: Relaxed
Angel sent another dimpled smile at the girl who was named Evie, "Nice to meet you Evie, I'm Angel. I've straightened it a few times over the years just to see how long it really is." He reached up with his right hand to grab a singular lock of hair and pulled it down into its full length. Once the hair itself came to a comfortable stopping point it ended right at his navel. "Huh, kinda surprised it stopped right there. It was longer before but my mom said that I needed to get a trim before we flew down here. Every time that I have straightened it, the humidity takes a major toll on it in the first 10 minutes." Angel let out a small chuckle as he released the hair that sprung right back into it's curled state.

His eyes had scanned the room for a second and noticed a girl taking pictures of them so he sent a small wave in her direction before focusing back on the people around him. Evie had just asked him about what department he was in and the question alone lit his face up in a childish way. "I'm in the Art Department and I honestly couldn't be even happier. Even though I'm just a first year here I couldn't be happier to be able to focus on the one thing I love to do!" Angel paused and attempted to calm himself down since he was known to be overly excited about anything related to art so he tried to hide his embarrassment with an awkward laugh, "Sorry about that, what department are you in Evie?"

coding by @Wapiti[/USER

Last edited by a moderator:
Beck Nicole
tumblr_mxz3dhcaDu1szxfwno1_250.gif
interactions : Eddie Holden ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray
mentions: Parker Ray ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Cade Bennett ~ apolla apolla

Beck giggled lightly as she saw Evie roll her eyes in response to her look, turning her attention back to her hot dog as she glanced around at her friends who all seemed to be talking to someone (Cade approaching Parker making her eyes roll), besides Eddie. "Ed, how ya been?" The girl smiled, gently bumping her hip off his side. She loved teasing her brother and his geeky friends but it was all in good fun. "Excited for the year to start?" She smirked, finishing off her food "and for the inevitability that you'll have to tutor me again?"
They still had to do normal courses in Gregory Brooks since it was required by law, it just wasn't the focus unless you were in academics and then you did advanced courses and labs along with that. Beck wasn't so good at the whole academic thing, which is why her parents aren't exactly sure what to do with her since that's all they've ever known, plus having ADHD didn't make it much easier. "You know what Ed? By the end of this year I'm gonna make sure you have a girlfriend, Dylan too, you guys need to get some action" she's not sure what brought that idea to her head but, there ya go.
Outfit

img_1169-jpg.345649

Dylan Nicole
tumblr_m4xaruTyW41qml18i.gif
interactions : Katia Everglade ~ Jessii Jessii Avery ~ u k i y o u k i y o
mentions:

Dylan jumped a little as he heard Katias voice, turning to see she had approached him. See, he wasn't really used to his attempts at conversation starting actually working out so he hadn't expected her to actually approach. "I mean yea I was good... lot of travelling for Becks model stuff" he shrugged, finishing his food and tucking his hands into his pockets, letting the girl and Avery exchange introductions. "I heard you guys all got a room together, that's good. Beck nearly screeched when she saw the dorm list" he chuckled shyly, rocking on his heels.
"How's acting going? Is preforming as amazing as Beck makes it sound?" He kept himself in the background oh everything so obviously he wasn't gonna end up on stage. He just had gotten used to being surrounded by outgoing performers over the years. He was getting a little shy since he wasn't sure what else to say.
no slide​
no slide

Edward "Eddie" Holden

• As he tucked into his burger, Eddie quietly observed the others who were off chatting with each other. He happily had food in his mouth and study on his mind, so he didn't feel left out or anything like that. Regardless, he was still glad when he heard Beck speak to him as she bumped her hip against his side. She was always good at entertaining him. "I've been okay, Beck," he said, turning to face her. "Much better now I'm back at school. Obviously I'm excited to get started with this year. It's going to be great fun. Are you excited too?" he asked her. "Careful, I might have to start charging you for the tutoring. Last year was an free introductory offer," he joked.

Eddie couldn't help but laugh when Beck mentioned finding him a girlfriend by the end of the year. It was a kind of embarrassed laugh, accompanied by him shaking his head and blushing. "Now, now. Don't let my lack of love life interfere with your studies," he told her, trying to change the subject. He hadn't had a girlfriend before. He'd had friends who were girls - he had female friends now. But he'd always been too happy with his studies to mind being single. "Maybe I'll find you a boyfriend!" was the best he could shoot back at her. He knew it was a childish response, but her comment had caught him off-guard.

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

Katia Everglade

tumblr_m9qr3mf31s1rs73hoo5_r1_250.gif
Katia listened as Dylan talked about his summer, and how they had traveled around for Beck’s modeling career. When she had first met the two siblings, Katia had a hard time believing that the two were related. They were so different with their personalities, Beck being super energetic and outgoing, and Dylan being very shy and to himself. Katia got a long with both of the siblings of course, but was closer to Beck than to Dylan.

A grin appeared on her face as he mentioned all of them being roommates this year. “I was super excited to find out too! It’s going to be an amazing year with all of us together, though I heard you’re with Cade this year. Is Eddie with you guys too?” She asked him, looking around the courtyard at the rest of their friends, who all seemed in conversations as well.

“My acting is going really well! I’m hoping to get lead in one of our plays this year, after being just barely beat out by that bitch Holly last year. She wasn’t even that good of an actress.” Katia rolled her eyes at the thought. “But performing is super amazing, the feeling of everyone watching you and appreciating you. The applause at the end… and being able to be someone else, anyone you want... The feeling is incredible!” Katia had a goofy grin on her face, from thinking about performing. She couldn’t wait to start her classes again, and be able to perfect her skills even more.

Realizing she was talking about herself a little too much, Katia became slightly embarrassed. “What about you? How are your studies and everything going?” Katia was never the best at anything academically, she couldn’t understand numbers or word problems that well. She could read a script over and over again, but give her a text book and she just wasn’t able to make sense of it. She had always found that frustrating.

Mentions: Beck and Dylan ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ) , Avery ( u k i y o u k i y o ), Cade ( apolla apolla )

code by pasta

tumblr_npw5lah56M1twwl56o1_500.gif

Cade

Parker jumped anyway when Cade spoke to her, so he held up his hands in a mock sign that he wasn't trying to hurt her. He didn't know her very well, because she didn't talk much. Or maybe they just didn't talk much. He wondered if she opened up around the girls more, or if she was like this all the time. He would never ask, though. He really wasn't a bad guy, just loud sometimes and firm in his belief that dance was not a sport.

"Oh yeah?" He asked around his bite of hot dog, coming to stand beside her as she scrolled through the pictures. He caught glimpses of them until she landed on the wolves, handing the camera over. He wiped his hands on his shorts and held his plate with one hand, and the camera with the other. Seeing that that wasn't going to work very well, he glanced around and found a nearby table that he could set his plate on and not drop her expensive looking camera. "Wow." He told her, scrolling through her pictures. "They're amazing!"

coded by y o u n g j a e

tumblr_mqyznyADC41sd82zwo1_500.gif

Evie

Evie watched in amazement as he tugged on a strand of his hair, pulling it down to show her how straight it was. "Jesus." She laughed as it bounced back up with the rest of his hair. "I bet it's soft, too. But believe me when I tell you, humidity is nobody's friend." She tugged on her own hair, making a face before releasing it. Her own hair poofed horribly in the humidity, and she was grateful it wasn't that humid around this area.

"Cool!" She told him in response to his excitement about art. "So do you draw? Paint?" She glanced over at Parker, since she was the best photographer she knew. She lifted a brow at Cade, but turned back to Angel as he asked her about her department. "Don't apologize. It's a good thing to get excited about what you love. I sing." She told him with confidence, smiling at him through her lashes.

coded by y o u n g j a e

Parker Ray

Parker watched carefully as Cade sat down his food and took a closer look at the photographs on her camera. She wasn't sure what he would say about them, but prepared herself for degradation and criticism. After all, that's what her classmates at her previous high school had responded. The worst part of high school, the moment that traumatized her beyond any other, was the week she was selected to display some of her work in the main hallway's glass cases as "Artist of the Week." Parker went through a lot of time and consideration to pick out the pieces she did, even transposing some of the photographs onto canvas so they looked more professional. In the end, she had chosen three nature photographs, one of which included herself, two sculptures of the native fauna of Yellowstone, and a realistic painting of the flora she found while hiking with her parents a few weeks earlier.

The day after she put her work in the display case, Parker arrived to school to find almost the entire student body standing around the case. She thought for a brief moment that they were admiring it, but once she heard the laughter she knew she was wrong. Someone had broken into the case and destroyed everything: smashing the sculptures, ripping the painting, slashing the canvas. The only piece left was the self-portrait nature photograph, on which students had taken turns writing hurtful, cruel things about Parker in permanent marker. Realizing she had zoned out for a moment, Parker shook her head and pushed the memories down, glancing back at Cade as he complimented her work. She blushed bright red and looked at her shoes nervously. "Um...thanks. They're ok, I guess," she responded, stuttering slightly. Parker glanced at the camera's screen and realized Cade had scrolled into the nature self-portrait section, displaying photographs of her posing near a stream, in a meadow, and on the beach. "Oh um...those are personal," she said quickly, reaching out to take the camera from him.

6732837a68c0f57052559672406cd93c--taissa-farmiga-violets.jpg
2ad44ba2184791271defac01bbfd3a52--taissa-farmiga-drinking-water.jpg
B1Dx_6UIUAAxunC.png

code by pasta

Angel Belrose

Mentioned: apolla apolla
He nodded his head as Evie talked on and was pleased that she was a singer. It was always a nice change of pace to meet others that had completely different area of specialty than his. Angel's love of music grew the more he got into art because different songs influenced the emotions he channeled while painting. It also helped with erasing any awkward silence while he worked on his latest piece. "Singing is such an amazing talent to have, music is pretty artistic in its own way. The best I can do is carry a tune and hum along while I work", he rubbed the back of his neck and let out a small chuckle.

Angel thought back to Evie's earlier question about what type of art he dabbled in, "I draw, paint, sculpt, and occasionally do some wildlife photography. Taking pictures of animals and sceneries is nice but there's nothing more enjoyable to me like the freedom I have creating something new with my imagination and my own hands. I've never understood why it's harder to take pictures of people but I have no problem conveying their attitude and personality through realistic sketches." Evie's question of how soft his hair was made him lean closer in her direction so that that she could feel it for himself. It wasn't a problem for him since Angel actually enjoyed having people play with his hair, "You can feel it if you want to so you can judge its softness for yourself."

coding by @Wapiti[/USER

f46d73101e5613aa3c7d23a6440406a6.png

9d4e62983663476c2579edda05b143eb.jpg

Beck laughed lightly as he joked about her needing to pay him for his help, putting on joking puppy dog eyes as she looked up at him. "Isn't hanging out with me enough payment?" She the giggled, poking his side a bit she looked around. "Come on haven't you ever wanted a little girly friend? Someone to talk to about whatever you guys have in common" she shrugged before bursting into laughter again as he countered with saying he was gonna find her a boyfriend. "I mean if you can find a guy that I'm not related to, best friends with or worst enimies with, I'll give you an award" she teased and winked. "At least I can see a girl I think you'd be interested in" the dancer then nodded towards Parker who was talking to Cade about her photography. She thought the two shy nerdier types would be cute together, plus she had caught him staring a little while earlier.
Outfit

img_1169-jpg.345649

e800d7110fd1ed87cc6da31ba65d497b.png

tumblr_m7jgtyZ19e1rq82fy.gif
interactions : Katia Everglade ~ Jessii Jessii Avery ~ u k i y o u k i y o
mentions:

Dylan laughed lightly as the girl spoke, her excitement being quite evident just for life. "Nah Eddie is in a different dorm, they wanted to mix up all the departments on the guys floor since it seemed like there was more of a divide with the guys" he shrugged, while it would've been cool to room with his best friend he was friends with Cade and Avery seemed pretty nice so far.
He continued to listen comfortably in silence, he was happy to just listen to Kat go on about whatever, not really wanting to just talk about himself. When the attention did get turned to him his face went a little pink as he shrugged "I mean it's been good, studying it studying ya know" he laughed shyly with a shrug, "I'm excited for classes to start tomorrow so I can get back into it"
no slide​
no slide

Last edited:

Edward "Eddie" Holden

• "Of course, you're right. Hanging out with you is better than anything money can buy," Eddie joked with Beck, giving her a nerdy-looking cheesy grin. "I don't know," he shrugged when she persisted about him needing a girly friend. "If a girl wants to talk about the stuff I'm interested in, then I'm totally down with that. I don't have to want to kiss a girl for that to work out though." Eddie laughed as she put forward the apparently difficult task of finding her a boyfriend. "I know some guys you might not know. One of them is the Chess Club Champion. He's allergic to 90% of things int he World and goes to sleep by 8pm. You'd love him!" he said, but laughed to show he was clearly joking.

When Beck then mentioned Parker, Eddie's expression turned a little more serious. "What makes you say that? She looks pretty interested in Cade," he replied, glancing to Parker and Cade. "Obviously she's got cool interests and everything, but I think she's out of my league, Beck. I'm sure we could be great friends, though, if we tried hard enough."

tumblr_npw5lah56M1twwl56o1_500.gif

Cade

Cade had kept scrolling through the pictures, unaware that he'd gone into personal Parker territory. "No, no, they're more than just alright, Parker." He told her, pausing on a picture of her posing on a beach. With the wind in her hair and the twinkle she got in her eyes when she was near nature, the picture was incredible. "What? Oh, sorry." He handed her her camera back, apologizing for entering private pictures.

He found his plate and ate another bite of his hot dog, finishing it off shortly after, just leaving the chips on the plate. "So, Parks." He grinned as he finished his chips, moving to toss the plate into a nearby trash can. "We gonna find you a boyfriend this year?" He knew the question would probably take her off guard, but he felt that the girl was super sweet and deserved someone nice. He glanced over, catching Beck's eye, and found himself wondering what she and Eddie were talking about. Probably something stupid, he concluded, like dancing.

coded by y o u n g j a e

tumblr_mqyznyADC41sd82zwo1_500.gif

Evie

Evie laughed slightly at his comment about carrying a tune while he worked, although she seemed to get really excited when he mentioned nature and wildlife. She glanced around quickly, locating Parker and Cade. Stepping aside so he could see her, she nodded in Parker's direction. "Parker takes the best wildlife photography ever!" She exclaimed, looking back at Angel. "Really, you should see her work, I think you two would get along great."

He leaned forward slightly, and she reached out to touch his hair, nodding happily. "It is soft! I'm officially jealous." She released the curl, watching it bounce back with the rest, and laughed. "Well I'm excited to see some of your art this year. I can only draw stick people, and not very well at that." She play-pouted for a moment, then grinned again.

coded by y o u n g j a e

07f97b46b1d749cb13a7da77fd18e047.png

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e7a66383042313374444e5564773d3d2d3337323038393736322e3134613265626562653761336336663036313638393931393430312e676966

Beck laughed as Eddie described the nerdy guy who no doubt would in reality be unbearable for the dancer to ever hang out with "Oh my god Ed I think you found me my prince charming! Amazing!" she continued to joke around with him, rolling her eyes with a bright smile. "But I dunno Eddie, you say that now but I think you'd benefit from it once you were actually in a relationship, you could have funnnn" she gently pushed the academic before rolling her eyes as he brushed the possibility of Parker away.
"Hey hey don't say that. You can't sell yourself short" she stated with an affirming nod "Also, Cade really? I think Parker has better taste than that" he shrugged with a small roll of her eyes, glancing over at Parker as Cade happened to glance over at them, catching eyes with him for a moment. "I'm pretty sure an ogre would have better taste that that" her distaste for Cade isn't something she bothered hiding, the mind set that dancers didn't belong at the school caused a few to even quit and go back to regular schooling, Beck on the other hand didn't stand down. "You just gotta talk to her! I think you guys could be cute, Parker does have a bit of a nack for science too you know"
Outfit

img_1169-jpg.345649

Angel Belrose

Mentioned: apolla apolla
Angel smiled broadly at the compliment and couldn't wait to show off all of his artwork. He'd always been fond of receiving other people's opinions, even though it may be harsh at times. Angel doesn't take criticism to heart because he is his harshest critic, it's a horrible thing because he could create a wonderful piece and yet still find flaws within it. "Thanks. 'Id love to let you see my collection sometime, we'll at least the small ones that I was able to bring along. It'd be nice meet Parker"

"I'd like to hear you sing something later on if you don't mind, it might even inspire me." He looked around at the few smaller groups around them and wondered if they were all friends or just meeting for the first time. Angel also questioned what department each of them were probably involved in since it might be nice to meet other Art majors. "So Evie, were the people around you earlier close friends or do you love approaching new people," Angel asked with a teasing smirk.

coding by @Wapiti[/USER

Edward "Eddie" Holden

• "I do have fun, Beck. I'm always having fun," Eddie assured her as she gently pushed him. He shrugged when she told him not to sell himself shot. He knew he wasn't a catch and everyone just saw him as a random skinny nerdy kid, at least, that's what his father had him believe. Eddie glanced to Cade as Beck spoke about him. "Ah, come on. Cade is a really good looking and cool guy." Eddie was well aware of the issues the two had with each other, but he liked both of them so wouldn't speak ill of either of them. "You two just need to put the whole disagreement about athletics to one side and talk."

Eddie looked to the floor when Beck said he and Parker could be cute. Then when she mentioned science, he looked back up to her. "Well, we could definitely get together and talk about science some time. That would be pretty neat," he agreed.

Parker Ray

Parker relaxed visibly when he handed her the camera, quickly turning it off and throwing its strap over her shoulder. She smiled and answered, "It's alright, really." To her, she didn't want to show people those pictures. But Cade actually complimented them instead of trashing her work. It was refreshing to say the least. She stood near in shyness while he finished his food, not sure what to do or say. Her cheeks were still slightly pink, as per usual. Parker was so used to being embarrassed and unsure of herself, that she was embarrassed and unsure of herself even when people were saying nice things to her.

Parker perked up when she heard the strange nickname. Parker hadn't had a nickname before she came to this school. But then again, she didn't have friends before this place either. "Yeah?" she asked, but immediately regretted that decision. His question caught her immediately off-guard, and she couldn't help the dark shade of pink that her cheeks turned. "A...boyfriend? No... I don't think... Did you know that deer don't have gall bladders?" Parker immediately blushed more, biting her lip and turning away from Cade. She tended to spit out random biology facts when she was nervous, and it always made her more nervous and embarrassed than before. She hoped he wouldn't make fun of her for it.

code by pasta

Katia Everglade

giphy.gif
Katia nodded her head excitedly as Dylan mentioned classes starting tomorrow. She was very excited too, especially because there would be new people in her department. She loved meeting new people and getting to hear their stories and learning all about them. People were so fascinating to her, and she loved blowing them away with her amazing acting skills.

“I always love the first day of classes. For our department, they always have different introduction games for us and our teachers always put on a show for all of us. It’s amazing! Last year they all did a scene from the Broadway play ‘Wicked’. It was really good! I wonder what it’s going to be this year… The one teacher was in a Broadway play over the summer, I can’t wait to hear all of her stories!” Katia paused for a minute, realizing that she had gotten caught up in talking.

Her face went a little pink, feeling a little embarrassed. Her parents always went on about she rambled a lot when she got excited about something, or if you never interrupted her. Sometimes it felt like they thought it was a bad thing, and she was always very self-conscious about it. “Sorry, I just got a little excited.” Katia apologized, nervously playing with her hair.

Mentions: Dylan ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman )

code by pasta

Last edited by a moderator:
f46d73101e5613aa3c7d23a6440406a6.png

aaa1b7b5360b240a1fbca9175f22f71d.jpg

Beck rolled her eyes as Eddie defended Cade but she wouldn't get mad or anything. She knew they were all friends with him but she still couldn't stand him. Then, she smiled lightly as Eddie got shy at the mention of him and Parker being cute together before perking up as he agreed chatting about science with her could be nice. "How about this, you talk to Parker and I'll think about putting my fued with Cade to the side" she nodded and without even waiting for him to agree or disagree she linked her arm in his and made her way over to the other two who were chatting.
"Hey Parks! What sciences did you end up signing up got this year?" The dancer grinned, though gave Cade a bit of a side eye. "Me and Eddie were talking about it and I thought maybe you guys would end up in a couple classes together" seemed innocent enough, beck was always slightly over excited (expect for first thing in the morning) so her being enthusiastic about her friends having a class together might not be completely out of the ordinary.
Outfit

img_1169-jpg.345649

e800d7110fd1ed87cc6da31ba65d497b.png

8a572459df73beea797234edf4fca71e--logan-lerman--cameron-dallas.jpg
interactions : Katia Everglade ~ Jessii Jessii
mentions:

Dylan smiled politely, listening as he girl got excited, honestly he didn't mind just listening. He was pretty used to it at this point with his sister being exactly the same way, plus he liked hearing about a community that wasn't his. The academic kids usually just chat about what research they did over the summer, maybe compare thesis and such but it wasn't super enthusiastic if you weren't in the actual program.
"No no it's fine, I don't talk much anyways so you can keep going if you want" he chuckled shyly, his face a little red as she apologized "I-I don't really have much to say so I don't mind it at all, it's exciting, academics isnt exactly the most interesting department to an outsider." He shrugged before hugging his arms around himself loosely.
no slide​
no slide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back