Greetings....~

PaintedCat

Greetings, lovelies.
New here, not new to RP...perhaps someone on here
can show me how this site works...?
I come from Aniroleplay, if anyone knows what that is...I just needed
a new change of scenery.

Can't wait to get to know you all. Until then.~

Hiya Paintedcat, welcome to the site! :3 The site is laid out very simply in an easy-to-use format. The section of the forum you'll likely want to check out next is the Looking for players section, which includes the forums for both group interest checks and one on one partner search threads. You'll need your first ten posts to pm people, so keep that in mind. It won't be hard to get them, however, by replying to interest checks, perhaps posting one of your own, and mayhaps participating in some discussions that interst you in teh discussions section of the site. fair warning though; posts in the #ForumGames area don't count towards your post count.

Hope I helped :3 Lemme know if you have more specific questions about the site, I'll be glad to answer 'em the best I can ^^. See ya around!

-Derg, your friendly neighborhood Dergon mod :3

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^
I do know what Aniroleplay is, but the site was kinda meh, now RpN is my safe haven! ^-^

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^
I do know what Aniroleplay is, but the site was kinda meh, now RpN is my safe haven! ^-^

I feel like this will def become my new safe haven as well.
Ani just got...too dramatic.

I feel like this will def become my new safe haven as well.
Ani just got...too dramatic.
I left a good while ago, so I missed out on that xD I do hope you enjoy yourself here, and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me - or anyone for that matter x3

Well, then, nice to meet you! RPN sure can be a change of pace from other roleplaying sites (we the best :P), so I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for and fit right in! I hope you have a fun time and if you need anything, just let me know ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back