• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern GreenGlen Laboratories (Plotting and Chat Thread)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
General Headcanons for Autumn:

- Doesn’t like shoes

- More fuzzy socks than she needs

- Memorized peoples footsteps

- Stuffed animal collection

- Obsessed with soft textures

- Cuddly

- Likes playing with peoples hair

- Tiny but somehow hogs all the blankets

- Will share her snacks with you

- Independent, has a hard time asking for help

- Enjoys being read to

~ Enhanced hearing, smell, and taste to make up for lack of sight

~ Walks around as quiet as a cat, someone put a bell on her

Thought I’d bring up a potential suggestion here. Since the first part of the scene consists of doctors interviewing patients and we have an uneven amount of patients to doctors, if there’s anyone who has a patient character who’s just waiting around for a doctor to interact, even though all other doctors are preoccupied with other patients, I’d consider maybe having them use the phone. All patients have a landline in their room that they can use to call other patients, so if all doctors are taken, you can have them maybe talk to each other over the phone if you’d like.

Thought I’d bring up a potential suggestion here. Since the first part of the scene consists of doctors interviewing patients and we have an uneven amount of patients to doctors, if there’s anyone who has a patient character who’s just waiting around for a doctor to interact, even though all other doctors are preoccupied with other patients, I’d consider maybe having them use the phone. All patients have a landline in their room that they can use to call other patients, so if all doctors are taken, you can have them maybe talk to each other over the phone if you’d like.
oooooh. That's fun. that'll be fun. Id like that. If someone wants to phone w/ Harls feel free.

Maybe! But she may be too loud/chaotic :0 I don't want her to overwhelm her!!
I figured things would be best if they first met face-to-face, but now I'm thinking of Onyx being surprised by seeing Harl in slime form at breakfast and being positively baffled when they find out that the blob sitting across the table from them is who they've been talking to on the phone.
Of course, it doesn't matter to me if you prefer the first or second idea. Of course, if you prefer the first idea then maybe Harley could call Calvin in the meantime if not Autumn?
Although I'm likely to go to bed pretty soon, so any of these ideas might not be so expedient.

This entire message was based on a misinterpretation.

Last edited:
Maybe! But she may be too loud/chaotic :0 I don't want her to overwhelm her!!
Honestly the phone would probably be a better option to first introduce Harley to Autumn because Autumn can move the phone away from her ear if Harley gets a bit too loud but it’s up to you ^^

Honestly idk who would call Harley 😰 Now I don't wanna decide because I wanna interact with everyone's characters. Choice Anxiety ig

That would work for me! They'd be probably all random numbers unless people have called each other before. i don't think Harley has even noticed the phone due to all her clutter.

i've a feeling mari has gotten their phone taken away (because if you break it, like the clock, there may be sharp things in it.)

That moment when you forget that other religions have holidays around this time too.... I've sure been absent-minded lately.

happy pesach to my fellow jews and my fellow people who are atheists but with strict jewish parents so are celebrating the holiday with the family so they don't get disowned :)

So sorry I haven’t posted yet I’ll get something up either tonight or tomorrow! Had a family emergency but alls well now! I hope everyone had a good day and had fun petting bunnies!!

LavenderRain LavenderRain TheSpeck TheSpeck Since the two of you do not seem to have any doctors attending to your characters at the moment, would you maybe like to consider having your patients call each other on the phone to have some sort of interaction? Either that or I can see if any doctors are available. Just want to make sure everyone has someone to interact with.

LavenderRain LavenderRain TheSpeck TheSpeck Since the two of you do not seem to have any doctors attending to your characters at the moment, would you maybe like to consider having your patients call each other on the phone to have some sort of interaction? Either that or I can see if any doctors are available. Just want to make sure everyone has someone to interact with.
I would rather wait for a doctor to be available, personally, because I don't really feel like Emmitt would know anyone well enough to take up the initiative to call them.

I would rather wait for a doctor to be available, personally, because I don't really feel like Emmitt would know anyone well enough to take up the initiative to call them.
Valid. I believe Doctors Alryan, Norton, Shen, Bell, and Kuga-Nightengale haven’t been assigned to patients yet. Maybe we could see if one of them may want to interact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back