Greek Mythos: The Gods Awaken [Reboot] ~ OPEN

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork hi lovey! okay so i would love to give this a swing again thank you for the tag! my last assignment needs to be in on October 14th so i probably won't be on much until then though - also i have no idea who i want to give a try but i'm flexible so i'll give it a think soon! ily <3 <3

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork hi lovey! okay so i would love to give this a swing again thank you for the tag! my last assignment needs to be in on October 14th so i probably won't be on much until then though - also i have no idea who i want to give a try but i'm flexible so i'll give it a think soon! ily <3 <3

Of course, Moxie! Take your time! Glad you got here <3

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork hey. I'd like to join again. Could I take Eros and Calypso, please?

Sure thing!

hi! im completely new to this site, so please feel free to inform me if im doing things wrong, but im definitely interested in this! i can play three characters, my interests are Helen of Troy, Ganymede, and Jason!

bumblebree bumblebree ; hello! welcome to RPNation!
i'm one of the cogms for AnimeGenork AnimeGenork 's roleplay and you're doing wonderful thus far!

below is a link to the OOC chat where you can ask any questions you'd like and to chit-chat with the other members!
a-top of the link ( when you click on it ) there's other tabbed areas and one in particular is the "character" section! on that thread, you'd post your character sheet applications!
you're more than welcome to try for those three characters! i believe you'd have competition for all three characters you're interested in since the roleplay isn't first come first serve. but i can't wait to see what kind of character you're going to make!

Fantasy - Greek Mythos: The Gods Awaken REBOOT [OOC]

if you have any questions, feel free to ask ( about the site in general or roleplay! )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back