Greek Mythos: The Gods Awaken [Reboot] ~ OPEN

pls write a book
pls
I'd buy so many copies you have no idea

WAIT? A PYROMANIAC? JUST LIKE MEEEEEEEE????
ssdghasdg i've thought about it ngl?? but i have no clue on what the plot would be.

oK HE'S A LOWKEY PYROMANIAC BECAUSE HE PROMISED GUS NOT TO TRY SET THE HOUSE ON FIRE OUT OF REBELLION AGAIN

Also heads up, friends, if you wanna also help me with co-GM-ing (since I'm a fool), feel free to volunteer!

r e i r e i I believe I still can't send PMs to ya, so would if it's cool, could ya start a PM with you, me, and apolla apolla ? Then we can chatty chat altogether about shtuff

All the slang I used in this one post

Also heads up, friends, if you wanna also help me with co-GM-ing (since I'm a fool), feel free to volunteer!

r e i r e i I believe I still can't send PMs to ya, so would if it's cool, could ya start a PM with you, me, and apolla apolla ? Then we can chatty chat altogether about shtuff

I'm.....I followed you, and it still won't let you...DAMN IT RPN. i love you

if you want another gm i'm definitely free !!

ill join the krewe if you'll have me
and again . . notifications are wonky, so i feel you.

Ah, dang it. All of the ones I really wanted to do are already spoken for. I was aiming for Hecate, Thanatos, Persephone or Artemis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back