• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Greek Mythology Roleplay Anyone?

vantanamo

a violent delight
Greetings
My name is Vana. I am very new to this site but very versed in roleplaying. I’ve been doing it since I was thirteen, now I am twenty-one. So I have a bit of experience under my belt. I will admit though, I am a bit rusty. Recent years haven’t left me with much time to do much but now I have the time and have been yearning to get back at it. That being said though, I do have a rather specific idea in mind. While a very flexible and maluble idea, I don’t really want offers for story lines veering to far from the main point.

The main point you ask? Greek Mythology, of course! If you hadn’t guessed by the title I do want a themed roleplay. I personally already have a character that I will be using. She is not completely flushed out and I would love the opportunity to get to show her personality. I would prefer if you had a character that was either a child of the gods, or a demigod. For mine is a pure ambrosia eating goddess, so please feel free to go wild with your character. BUT be reasonable; while your character could be a god, don’t god-mod please.

I would prefer a partner(s) to be at least nineteen years old. Also, would not mind maybe a few different people if enough interest is shown. Once settled I’d want to make a thread to figure out where we start and OOC then an in character one. That way we can get to know one another as well!

With that, I believe I am done. I look forward to seeing who all is interested! If you wouldn’t mind telling me what you’d wish me to call you along with your roleplay style below, I would greatly appreciate it!

-vana

This is actually a cool as idea for a role play, I Rp in third person and you can just call me Kay, lol.

PM me if you're interested!

I would be interested in doing with the op and those who have expressed interest. This sparked a tentative idea of a child of a couple gods who was raised on earth but it isn’t entirely thought out.

I think if we did different gods as the parents, it would make it more interesting.

I like Greek mythology/-ancient history/cultures stuff. You can call me Totem and I don’t do one-liners. I would say I am semi-lit to lot and depending on inspiration and other replies can churn out at least a paragraph or two minimum, sometimes more.

Last edited:
I've been getting into Greek Mythology lately so this is nice.

Hello! ^w^ You can call me Evira or Ev and I am a literate to semi-lit roleplayer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back