• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

GREATNESS FROM SMALL BEGINNINGS. (Naughty Dog's Uncharted) mxm search.

Favorite role playing genres?

• Fantasy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Romance

• Action

• Adventure

• Drama

• Suspense/Thriller

• Comedy

• Satire

• Other

• Total voters

Corgination

Welshie
Looking for far off places, daring sword fights, magic spells, and princes in disguise? Interested in mythology, puzzling solving, tomb raiding, and collecting treasure? Then look no further!

Welcome, fellow writers! I'm Corgination, but friends call me Welshie. My main gaming squeeze this past year has been Naughty Dog's Uncharted series and I've had a hell of a time trying to find a writing partner to help quench my craving for adventure! Due to the nature of this thread being lengthy (sorry!), key details are bold and colored.

Don't know what Uncharted is? That's OKAY! You don't need to know the fandom. I don't require you to know anything about it other than the treasure-hunting aspect of it. You can also watch the entire series

in movie-form!
All little about me: I'm old enough to drink, female (if that matters to you), work full-time, dog mom to a 1 year-old corgi named Gutenberg (Gutie for short), avid gamer, artist; I'm new to RpN, but I've been role playing since I was thirteen. I consider myself a good writer; I don't use a word count to determine the worth of my writing, but to give you some idea I typically reply with 2-5 quality paragraphs depending on the situation in-RP. You can give me whatever you want just as long as it helps progress the plot and our characters have some sort of interaction to reply to! I work full-time, but I work in front of a computer, so I'm able to at least log-on everyday during breaks and OOC chat if nothing else. I don't expect a reply everyday, but I'd like for you to commit to replying once a week, even if you're just checking-in with me! I'm ditch friendly, but I would hope you'd tell me if things aren't working out because I'll do the same courtesy for you! Hobby writing shouldn't be a chore!

I'm looking for male x male primary pairings. Although, I have to admit, after seeing THIS photo, I would totally play a female!Nathan (Natalie) Drake with another female for female x female. Secondary pairings can be whatever gender/sexuality. While I do require romance, I don't believe in love-at-first-sight. In fact, I want romance to be on the back burner for as long as possible, but I absolutely thrive on romantic tension. I prefer romance to be the happily ever after, not the focus. It has to feel natural, not forced. If it feels forced, I'll tell you or my character will tell yours and we'll just slow things down a bit, simple as that!

My main character will be a canon character. I love original characters and most of my supporting characters will be original, but I just prefer to play an existing character as my main. Aside from my main character, I can play any gender, any age, any sexuality. I love variety!

OH! I love crossovers! Many of my pairings listed below are characters from other universes. If you have a character you're dying to play, suggest it! I also accept gender-bending. LGBTQ friendly; I have no experience playing as or with transgender or transsexual characters, but if you'll be patient with my ignorance then I certainly welcome them!

KEY: If a character is bold and colored, I prefer that role. If both are bold and colored, I will happily play either role. If a pairing has a ♛ next to it, then I have a plot! Please ask about my plot ideas! I'm seriously craving everything!

pairings

Nathan Drake

x

younger!Victor Sullivan

Nathan Drake

x Harry Flynn ♛

Nathan Drake

x

Indiana Jones

Nathan Drake

x

Rick O'Connell

(The Mummy x-over) ♛

Nathan Drake

x

Han Solo

Nathan Drake

x Laurence Croft (gender-bent Lara Croft) ♛

Nathan Drake

x

Owen Grady

(Jurassic World/Park x-over) ♛

Nathan Drake

x James Bond (007 x-over)

Nathan Drake

x Peter Quill (Guardians of the Galaxy x-over)

Nathan Drake

x Jason Brody or Ajay Ghale (Far Cry x-over) ♛

Nathan Drake

x Kyle Crane (Dying Light x-over)

Nathan Drake

x male!Chloe or male!Elena

Nathan Drake

x OC!reporter ♛

Nathan Drake

x OC!prince ♛

Nathan Drake

or

Victor Sullivan

x OC!rival treasure hunter

Nathan Drake

or

Victor Sullivan

x OC!in general

SUGGEST!

Even if I'm not familiar with your fandom, we can work something out!
other possible crossover fandoms or themes with uncharted

Jurassic Park/World (dinosaurs in general)

The Walking Dead

Post-apocalyptic

Monster hunters

Time-traveling

Utopia/Dystopia

Pokemon (gimme dark and gritty) ♛

Supernatural elements (curses, mystic artifacts, inexplicable occurrences)

Alpha/Omega dynamics (preferably with sterile characters/no mpreg, but I'm not against it)

Soulmate dynamics

SUGGEST!

word bank of various things we could include
Satire. Gun fights. Fist fights. Crime syndicates. Con-men. Deceit/betrayal. High-speed chases on cars, planes, trains, horses, camels, giant bats for all I care. Thieves. Just in it for the money. Following clues/gathering artifacts. Bloody knuckles. Bloody noses. Life or death situations. Muscles and chest hair. Older characters (30-45). Slow burning romances that are so agonizing you wanna punch something. Characters that hate each other but have so much in common and work almost too well together. Prophecies. Characters who didn't sign up to save the world but have to. Ancient cities, ruins, civilizations. Mythology (places, people, creatures of various cultures). Based-on historical events. Sci-fi things like portals that lead to alternative universes or time traveling. Pirates (historical and/or modern). Curses, elixirs, guardian beasts, magic, supernatural elements. Booby traps. Corrupt rulers. Cultists and insane antagonists. Blood rituals/devil worshiping. Extreme conditions (stifling hot crystal caverns, dark unknown spaces, musty tombs, deep-pressure diving, frigid mountaintops, steamy jungles, arid deserts, active volcanoes, high-sea oceans, etc.). Character flaws and development. Sarcasm. Dirty jokes. Painful puns. Accidents that end in unexpected awkward/cute fluffy moments. Making jokes during serious moments. PLUS MUCH MORE and anything else you wanna add!

If you're interested or have any questions, please private message me to discuss pairing(s), plot(s), and contact details! You're welcome to post here as well, but I'm afraid of overlooking inquiries.

Thank you and happy role play hunting! I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

nat976.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back