• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

GREAT IDEAS, CLICK HERE

JustSmile

~Always Confused~
HELLO

I am looking for an RP partner, as it says in the title ( :P ) Here are the rules and things you need to know about how I RP RULES and things...

1. I love romance! We dont have to rp romance, but I prefer it.
  2. I do MxF (I play the female) and MxM (Im more of a feminine guy) we can also double.
  3. I can be a lot of characters 1-6
  4. I will attempt to write as much as you, but it depends on the post before.
  5. For grammar I don't care, as long as I can read it. I make mistakes here, and there.
  6. I hate 1 liners(:<)

RP Ideas

1. Princess x Servant/poor
  2. Prince x Servant/poor
  3. Princess x Prince
  4. Prince x Prince
  5. Arranged marriage
  6. Superstar x fan
  7. Superstar x Manger
  8. Superstar x Bodyguard
  9. Circus
  10. Labyrinth (Pm me for details)
  11. Fallout
  12. Skyrim
  13. 10 years, im back (pm for details)
  14. presidents kin x body guard (pm for details)
  15. 10 Days to live (pm me for details)
  16. Cops
  17. Cop x Serial Killer/criminal
  18. SuperHero x SuperVillain
  19. SuperHeros
  20. SuperVillains
  21. Pirates
  22. Spies
  23. Assassins
  24. Assassins x Target
  25. Best Friends
  26. Bully x Bullied
  27. Mental Patient x Doctor
  28. Mafia Member x Person in trouble with the mafia
  29. Greek god x human
  30. Accident pregnancy
  31. Runaways
  32. Babysitter

I have an Idea for a group RP about like the show RealWorld and all those types of shows. I am not familiar with Group RP, so ill see what I can do with that. Post down below or pm me, and ill make a group discussion ill only take 4 girls 4 guys so its even.

Thats all I could think of right now, I may have more in the near future. If your interested post down below or PM me, and we will discuss.

THANKS

love ya,

Byes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I'd be interested in RolePlaying with you~ Though I don't really like RolePlaying on this site in general because of its rules against more mature subjects, so could we RolePlay in emails? If you don't want to, it's okay, though (:

A Labyrinth RP hmm?

I wonder what THAT plot is....

I'd be willing to try that plot again with you, and I hope that you're not going to take the plot I had originally planned out to use with someone else without giving me some form of credit.

RaraHaruko said:
Alright!!
Initially our characters are thrown into this ever-changing labyrinth to pay for whatever crime they've committed. Within the maze they'll find memories to puzzle together WHAT they did while simultaneously trying to survive the clutter of demonic creatures and nightmarish environments. Oh and did I mention the Deadly Sins that reside inside the walls, slaughtering them being their only chance at returning home.
>.>

RaraHaruko said:
A Labyrinth RP hmm?
I wonder what THAT plot is....

I'd be willing to try that plot again with you, and I hope that you're not going to take the plot I had originally planned out to use with someone else without giving me some form of credit.

>.>
Im sorry if I dropped out of the RP! Things went crazy, and next thing I knew I couldnt keep track of all of my RP, again my apologizes, and no I wasnt using anything that had to do with your plot. I was talking about the movie labyrinth. xD sorry for the title steal, and if your willing I would love to RP with you again.

JustSmile said:
Im sorry if I dropped out of the RP! Things went crazy, and next thing I knew I couldnt keep track of all of my RP, again my apologizes, and no I wasnt using anything that had to do with your plot. I was talking about the movie labyrinth. xD sorry for the title steal, and if your willing I would love to RP with you again.
I actually think I may have dropped it >>

I got into some shit.

Yes I'd love to restart the plot ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back