• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gravity Falls & Other Fandom Interest Checks

BlazinGemstone

Mentally and chronically ill
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey everyone! I'm Riliane. I'm 21 years old, and I work part-time at Papa Johns while I'm waiting for COVID to blow over so I can go back to college. I'm working on my prerequisites to become a Dental Hygienist. I've been roleplaying since I was 12 and it's something I still really enjoy! It also keeps me somewhat sane with everything going on nowadays lol

I LOVE having OOC conversations with my partners. Either about the roleplay plot, ideas, or even just about what's going on in our lives, and I love making new friends with roleplaying. As long as we talk about a plot enough, I can write almost anything!

THINGS I WILL AVOID:
Romanticizing mental illnesses and mentions of suicide or self-harm
- I suffer from several different mental illnesses and I often roleplay to keep my mind off of these things, so I would appreciate it if we kept our topics away from this kind of stuff. The last two topics in particular are very triggering for me. If either of these are included in a reply whatsoever, I will immediately stop replying.

Physical Abuse
- I would rather not write this out or read this

For RP preferences, I can write any pairing I'm also up for platonic relationships and familial relationships too! However, I will ask that we avoid polyamorous ships. I am uncomfortable with the prospect of polyamorous relationships. I will almost always ask for a canon x OC for me and will ask to double up. I tend to do at least a couple of paragraphs of writing per person I am writing for, so please try to be at least semi-literate. I am mostly looking for a Gravity Falls RP, but I'm also down for Star Wars, Ouran High School Host Club and Danganronpa. With Bill Cipher, Stanford Pines, Boba Fett, Kyoto Oototi and Byakuya Togami as love interests.

Please PM me or post down below if you are interested!

Last edited:
Well, I had one idea for Gravity Falls, but it's a bit . . . off.

Also, I freeze up when having to play canon characters.

What canon characters are you looking for in Gravity Falls? I might be able to RP some of them, but I'm not confident in RPing all of them, so I might be able to RP with you depending on what characters you're looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back