• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gravity Falls Idea

DippingSauce

The Dorito Gentleman
Greetings, I am DippingSauce; a rather obsessed Gravity Falls fan with a small proposition for a roleplay. To put it simply, this idea is based on the Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained shorts, with the Mystery Twins and co. camping out at Scuttlebutt Island in hopes of capturing footage of a newly rumored anomaly. But as you can expect things will not go as planned, for the supernatural inhabitants of the town will turn their little nature watch into a desperate struggle to escape the island and get back home alive...picture it to be like Slenderman, but more weird.

While I'll be controlling Dipper, participants will be able to control one of the following characters:

• Mabel
  • Soos
  • Candy
  • Grenda
  • Wendy

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know a lot about Gravity Falls and I'm not past the first season but I'd still love to do this! And I'd love to play Mabel. >.> <.<

SansLovesPugs said:
I don't know a lot about Gravity Falls and I'm not past the first season but I'd still love to do this! And I'd love to play Mabel. >.> <.<
Well, with your display of optimism I'm sure you could give Mabel a go. ^_^

Btw, don't worry this doesn't take place during the second season, though I advise you go search for the Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained shorts, just for a better understanding.

DippingSauce said:
Well, with your display of optimism I'm sure you could give Mabel a go. ^_^
Btw, don't worry this doesn't take place during the second season, though I advise you go search for the Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained shorts, just for a better understanding.
Okie! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back