• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gravity Falls/AUs

ElviraCipher

"ᴵᵗ'ˢ ᵐʸ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ'ˡˡ ᶜʳʸ ⁱᶠ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ..."
Person wanted for a Gravity Falls/or other AU. The idea would be that we both play a number of different characters, and just go along like that. The RP can be changed, so if we "finish" one, we can do another, or we can pick another AU to do after. I'm not available all the time, due to schooling, but I do reply, and I love RPing! Also, I like ship-based RPs, but I'm open to just random ones too, as well as darker ones. Also, I'm new to here, so please bear with me :angel3: Also, by the way, just refer to me as 'Elvira' please!

AUs I know about:
  • Gravity Falls (well... yeah)
  • Reverse Falls (open to any character; storyline usually focuses on Mason, Mabel, and Will, and ships of them (so WillDip and MaWill, but also WillFord)
  • Monster Falls
  • Transcendence
  • Demonic Guardians
  • Fright Falls (love this one)
  • Church (of Cipher) AU (never RPd this before as it's rare, but it'd be quite fun to do as it's a darker one)
  • Demon Twins (don't know too much about it, but would be willing to do it)
  • Blinded AU (again, it's new to me, but I love it)
Thanks!
-Elvira :)

I'm only really familiar with Reverse Falls and Monster Falls, I might be interested in the other ones. BTW I ship BillDipp and I usually play Dipper

I'm only really familiar with Reverse Falls and Monster Falls, I might be interested in the other ones. BTW I ship BillDipp and I usually play Dipper
That's fine, you can pick one if you want ^^
Also, if you usually play Dipper, that's fine. Quick question tho, do you prefer it when it's more of a "romantic, loving" fandom Bill, or when he's darker, and more sadistic, like canon Bill? (Sorry, I just wanted to ask)

I'm gonna be honest I just learned about Reverse falls a few days ago but am hooked, pacifica became best girl

That's fine, you can pick one if you want ^^
Also, if you usually play Dipper, that's fine. Quick question tho, do you prefer it when it's more of a "romantic, loving" fandom Bill, or when he's darker, and more sadistic, like canon Bill? (Sorry, I just wanted to ask)

Well I guess it's nice when he's nicer but I also don't mind his dark side

Gravity Falls is cool. Are you still looking for people?

Of course, I still love it! The only thing is that now I have much less time to reply, so I might not reply as often as I'd want to- because of online school and such. I try to reply at least once, or a couple of times a day, but I can't promise anything. If you don't mind that, though, then I'd LOVE to start a RP :D

Well I guess it's nice when he's nicer but I also don't mind his dark side

Oh my... I'm so, so sorry! I didn't get your message! If you still wanna RP, I'd love to! The only thing is I might reply less (see my message above), but if that's okay, then we can go ahead! If you do want to, which AU would you want, do you still want me to play Bill, and what would you want the scenario to start off as?

Oh my... I'm so, so sorry! I didn't get your message! If you still wanna RP, I'd love to! The only thing is I might reply less (see my message above), but if that's okay, then we can go ahead! If you do want to, which AU would you want, do you still want me to play Bill, and what would you want the scenario to start off as?

I'm interested in the ones you listed although I'm unfamiliar with them except a little of Demonic Guardians, I know Reverse Falls and Monster Falls though. Maybe we could do reverse where Classic Dipper accidentally gets transported to Reverse? We could ship Dipp x Will for that

Of course, I still love it! The only thing is that now I have much less time to reply, so I might not reply as often as I'd want to- because of online school and such. I try to reply at least once, or a couple of times a day, but I can't promise anything. If you don't mind that, though, then I'd LOVE to start a RP :D

yeah I don’t mind at all. I’m good with doing most AUs too. You might have to explain some of them though.

I'm interested in the ones you listed although I'm unfamiliar with them except a little of Demonic Guardians, I know Reverse Falls and Monster Falls though. Maybe we could do reverse where Classic Dipper accidentally gets transported to Reverse? We could ship Dipp x Will for that

I love that idea- Will x Classic Dipper seems like it would be so sweet! Do you still want to play Dipper? If so, do you want me to play Will?

yeah I don’t mind at all. I’m good with doing most AUs too. You might have to explain some of them though.

It's fine, you can pick whichever one you feel more comfortable with, and we can always switch AUs too. I saw your other comment- platonic stuff is fine with me, and that's usually what I RP anyway! I usually do ships (like Billdip, Willford, Mabcifica, Dipcifica)- but again, it's kept platonic (/pretty much anything but 18+), so is that okay?

(BTW, I'm "new" to this site too- I've RPed many times, but I've only really done it once on this site before.)

I love that idea- Will x Classic Dipper seems like it would be so sweet! Do you still want to play Dipper? If so, do you want me to play Will?

Yeah that's what I was going for ^ ^ so he's trying to find a way back home while freakin out. Of course it's an aged up Dipper, like 18

Yeah that's what I was going for ^ ^ so he's trying to find a way back home while freakin out. Of course it's an aged up Dipper, like 18

I can already imagine Dipper doing that- and Will probably freaking out at the same time, thinking he's Mason/Dipper Gleeful! I love this idea even more now! We could start if you want- in DMs? (Is it okay if you were to start first, though? I'm really sorry for asking, it's just that I'm still a little unsure of how to start RPs, but I'm fine once I get going!)

It's fine, you can pick whichever one you feel more comfortable with, and we can always switch AUs too. I saw your other comment- platonic stuff is fine with me, and that's usually what I RP anyway! I usually do ships (like Billdip, Willford, Mabcifica, Dipcifica)- but again, it's kept platonic (/pretty much anything but 18+), so is that okay?

(BTW, I'm "new" to this site too- I've RPed many times, but I've only really done it once on this site before.)

Ok. I’m mostly familiar with Gravity falls, Monsterfalls, and Blinded AU. Currently I only really have ideas for Blinded AU. As for shipping I don’t really ship anyone?

Blinded AU is still a little new to me, but I love the concept of it, so I'm willing to go ahead with it! I'm fine with Gravity Falls and Monster Falls too, though. Should we go with Blinded AU, then?

I can already imagine Dipper doing that- and Will probably freaking out at the same time, thinking he's Mason/Dipper Gleeful! I love this idea even more now! We could start if you want- in DMs? (Is it okay if you were to start first, though? I'm really sorry for asking, it's just that I'm still a little unsure of how to start RPs, but I'm fine once I get going!)

No it's okay! Dipper going through the town everyone freaking out while he's confused and he tries to go to the Mystery Shack

Blinded AU is still a little new to me, but I love the concept of it, so I'm willing to go ahead with it! I'm fine with Gravity Falls and Monster Falls too, though. Should we go with Blinded AU, then?

thats the one I have ideas for right now. I’m cool with what ever though. Forewarning, my Bill might be a bit soft for that AU

thats the one I have ideas for right now. I’m cool with what ever though. Forewarning, my Bill might be a bit soft for that AU

I'm fine with a softer Bill, I don't really mind! I'll play Dipper then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back