• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gotta Catch them All!

stepherz345

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! You can call me Steph. I am craving a Pokemon role-play and looking for someone who is interested in joining me when it comes to creating a new region. I have some rough ideas for cities, but would love someone else's opinions and ideas as well. I consider myself literate and detailed and hope for the same from my partner. My responses tend to be 1-4 paragraphs so hopefully you'll give me the same. All I really ask is no one-liners.

Call me a hopeless romantic, but I love it and I'd like that to be in our role-play. For pairings I only do MxF. I can play male, female, or double. As for fighting mechanics I'm not super knowledgeable so I just do turn base. However if there is another way you prefer to do fighting I am open to trying it! Now that all of the basic's is out of the way, I'll divulge into the Pokemon part of the role-play.

We're both starting this journey together with our starters (we can either know each other or be strangers, doesn't matter to me) thanks to Professor Maple. She wants us to go out and fill her new Pokedex with information on Pokemon. This region has all the Pokemon in it and the Professor has too many obligations tying her down to go do it herself. While we level up and catch our beloved Pokemon we have the option to fight gym leaders, help the locals with their problems, or just hang around town and relax.

Of course it isn't Pokemon without some organization. Ever since Team Rocket disbanded a new organization has taken charge, Team Fusion. This new leader is much more twisted, having his goons to steal Pokemon with their very own special pokeballs (Much like Pokemon Colosseum). They've established warehouses were the goons drop off the stolen Pokemon and the mad scientist start to experiment on them. The goal of Team Fusion? To fuse all the legendary Pokemon together and have world domination. So far they've only been able to fuse common Pokemon together. Hopefully they can be stopped before it's too late!

Interested? Let me know! Have questions/ideas/suggestions/concerns? Let me know! I'm willing to work with you! I look forward to hearing from some fellow trainers :)

I wouldn't mind running a pokemon role-play with you. I will try to do at least 1-2 paragraphs, maybe more depending on what you give me to work with. We can discuss more details over pm or on a forum. We will have several things to talk about. How training on new moves and evolution will work, how battles will work, what to do about gyms? I have some ideas, but as I said we can talk about them over pm or on a forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back