• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gotta Catch Em All, My Friends

singularsins

you can be good.
Well, I made a fatal mistake guys.

Last night I cracked open a DVD for the Advanced Generation of Pokemon. I slid it into the DVD slot and closed it. I went into the episode selection and chose an episode to enjoy. And I watched it. Not only did I watch it but I wholeheartedly enjoyed every moment of it. Now, why am I telling you all about this glorious spectacle?

Because now, my Pokemon loving heart is calling for something deep inside me. And unfortunately, this call won't be answered unless I enlist the help of some of you fellow Pokemon lovers. I would like to role play Pokemon, y'all. And if you'd like to role play it too, you and I should come up with something together.

Now, I'm happy to roleplay ships from the anime and games. I would also do the manga but I've yet to read it. I'm also happy to use OCs with the characters from the anime and games. And of course I'd love to use OCs with OCs. I'd really like to explore various areas of Pokemon. Like coordinating. And doubling is awesome because I get to play an array of genders and characters.

Now, let the Pokemon lover in you shine. Respond to this thread and let us enjoy the franchise known as Pokemon.

I'm not particularly well-versed in Pokemon, but I know someone who is. If I can remember his name, I'll tag him for you. @LcSmirk, he knows a lot about Pokemon and I'm sure you two would do a brilliant rp together. Sorry if this bothers either of you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back