• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Drew Ellis

Hey I’m looking for a female to roleplay with we can discuss plots brainstorm ideas Etc

This Roleplay will be not canon like it’s OUR version of Gotham City
The Regular Villians and Heroes will be in Gotham doing there thing (barring a few? 🤔)
I have a original character sheet and ideally would like for you to play as a OC
This RP will be 18+ but will not be all dark all the time there will be moments of light in there. There needs to be even moments of light in a darker roleplay even for myself

This probably isn’t the best description lol just hope someone finds this and wants to do a long term roleplay and have fun take your mind off things and get that joker part of your mind out into this roleplay just give me a PM if interested ❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back