• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Got Elf?

HouseplantSimon

Hand over the pothos plant.
Do you have the urge to play a beautiful tall pointy eared character? Aka a elf?

You’ve come to the right place !!

I’m looking for someone who is driven to play an elf. No matter their background, gender, sexuality, or personality. Give me your beautiful elves !!!

In return I will give you a beautiful elf to roleplay along with yours that will add to our plot. Oh yes plot. That’s important too… and you know what I want to do with this plot? I want to world build with it !!

I’m looking to do a semi modern world build. It will of course be fantasy due to the fantasy races. But include 19th century modern technology and medicine. Early 19th century though, nothing to advance due to I want to keep modern to a bare minimum and have more fantasy. With the fantasy aspect of this realm I want magic to be incorporated into most everything, I just like magic.

If that’s not your thing, I’m down to build something else up. I’m open to elven pirates, elf mercerners, elven royalty, you name it I’m down for it.

Just an p.s. if you have anything else you want to do to mix up the roleplay too. Like having dice predict damage, action success, ect. Like in DnD. I’m down for that too. If you have different ideas to mix up the roleplay I’d love I hear them.

Interested? Feel free to dm or comment. Hope to hear from y’all soon !!

I'm not really experienced with the DnD stuff at all, but the fantasy idea sounds interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back