• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Gossip's Epic Search for HYPE (All types of pairings)

Gossip

Not Afraid of God; Afraid of Man
Heya people of RPN!

I'm Gossip and after a really long hiatus I really want to feel the want... No, the NEED to rp again.

Sure I feel hyped about my sole actively ongoing rp, but the fact remains that I'm a glutton for getting excited about a plot and I need more active rps in my current life.

So! Here we are, ready to get into the meat of the matter: my promises, my expectations and my cravings/HYPE makers. Ready? Let's go!

• I'm usually a 4 to 10+ paragraphs poster who goes over my posts again at leat once when posting the reply to your reply (confusing I know) and love to plot and fangirl about our stuff.

I play both males and females of any simple sexuality (straight, bi, gay or asexual) and while you may confuse me a bit with more than those and the female and male genders, feel free to explain any more complicated concepts.

I post rather according to my HYPE level but know that at the very least I take an hour and more to type a response AND I don't always have easy access to a computer ( this is painstakingly typed on my phone btw).

Should I be busy or not feel the HYPE it'll take longer but I'll try to warn you if this persists.

There we go! Have a good day and I hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Hello there! I am also returning from a very long hiatus (over a year long!) from RPing to focus on my studies. I am a world-building enthusiast, as I find the collaborative aspect of RPing to be the most rewarding and the most unique.

I was wondering if you would be potentially interested in doing something a little more drenched in realism, like two officers assigned to solve a serial killer case or something along those lines.

Heya heya I'd be down to rp cute, fluffy romance with cheesy pick up lines because who doesn't like pick up lines with cheese?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back