• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
XOXO, Gossip Girl
Hey there Upper East Siders, oops, I mean West Coasters. Guess who decided to take a stay-cation to the City of Angels? I've had enough fun on the East Coast, I think it's time for LA to get a taste of GG. After all, you know you love me, XOXO

once a secret becomes a secret it never stays a secret
  • the plot
    Hello loyal readers, Gossip Girl here. After S & B left the picture I was tossed around to a couple boring old teachers wanting to get back at their students. Now I'm back though, and don't worry, it's not Dan Humphrey behind this keyboard, it's the new and improved GG. I've decided NYC has had enough time to shine in the spotlight, after all, the city of angels is full of budding and wannabe stars, why not help them reach that status quicker? From cheating boyfriends, to drug scandals, LA has it all. I can't believe I didn't come out here sooner!

Even though some things will change, the classic GG is still here for my loyal followers. So, all of my Cali gals, boys and theys, get ready to send in the need to know and on the who to know. All will be revealed in due time. Will they hate me for it? Maybe so. But you, my darling readers, know you love me. Xoxo, Gossip Girl.

I
II
III
IV
coded by incandescent

PS. This scrolls so all of the info is on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back