• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Goodnight Moon - A Werewolf/Vampire RP ~OOC Chat~

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
tenor.gif

Hey everyone! So the plan is to start the In-Character RP tomorrow (February 17th) at around 2pm PST. Please let me know if this won't work for you or if you don't have time to finish your character by then. Also we have a discord, so if you are not already part of that and want to be, let me know that as well. Thanks!

Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy xserendipitously xserendipitously Cosmo Cosmo deer deer Abendrot Abendrot Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Azure-Smiley Azure-Smiley calypso calypso JayeTheKat JayeTheKat Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-; Athens Athens xAlter xAlter Reticent Reticent The Black Knight The Black Knight D. Rex D. Rex SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV apolla apolla Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy Azerothii Azerothii

I apologize if you mentioned this anywhere, but are you accepting any new players? I know you seem to be full, but I wanted to ask, just in case, because I think I'd be very interested!

lost city lost city they are all on the pier at the moonlight history festival. However, I plan on changing the scene later today, so if you want to wait until then, that would be good too!

Scarecrovv Scarecrovv Cosmos Cosmos lost city lost city Remember, please don't post until I give your character sheet a cookie (like). Also if you want the discord link, PM me :)

sprouhtt sprouhtt It was, but I think we had a few people go inactive. So I would be willing to open it up for you. What kind of characters did you want to make?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back