Good old OOC

That moment when you spend almost an hour making a post only to have rpn glitch and delete it. So yeah I will have the assembly post up soon. I just need to retype the post...

I have a few questions:

Am I allowed to change the name of my character? I just realized the setting of this rp >.<

Also, will you be putting up more information on spirits/ghosts?

I have a few questions:

Am I allowed to change the name of my character? I just realized the setting of this rp >.<

Also, will you be putting up more information on spirits/ghosts?

Yes you can change their name ot you can make it so she isn't native Japanese. I will be posting information on spirits we encounter, kinda like a monster field guide that updates when ever we encounter a new one. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright the awoken ceremony has begun! I will tell you guys who your spirits are in a moment. Until you find out who your spirit is don't post.

Once you find out who your ancestor is you will also need to update your CS. You will need to pick out what your ancestors spirits form is(EX Josho's is a moneky) and what their awoken form looks like. Don't worry about class for now. That comes later. I will also give you Josho's for an example.

Name: Hideyoshi Toyotomi

Profession: The Great Unifier

Spirit form:
View attachment 245552

Class: Leave blank for now

Awoken appearance: 
Hideyoshi.png

Welp, as we are revealing our lovely companions, let's reveal mine too, don't you think?

Name: Augustus Caesar

Profession: Emperor of Rome

Spirit form: 

Class: blank

Awoken appearance: 

Last edited by a moderator:
btw can someone help me find an artwork for stalin?

i want them in russian clothes but i can't get any good works

Users who are viewing this thread

Back