Good old OOC

Oh yeah if you want to include a vision in your post just let me know and I will send one over to you and you can use it in your post.

AHHH OMG IM SO LATE!

I had school and then dance, and now everything's happening  X_X

I hope it's not too late to create a character?

AHHH OMG IM SO LATE!

Don't worry you can still create a character. Dante has gone off to bed(timezones and such), so he'll get back to you when he can. 

AHHH OMG IM SO LATE!

Do not worry! It will never be to late to make a character. We haven't gotten an very far so you haven't missed much. I look forward to seeing your character.

Well guys, here you have my humble spirit ancestor.

Spirit

Name: Booby

Profession: It's a Booby

Spirit form: 

Class: keeps being a Booby

Awoken appearance: Like a Booby

Planning on posting asap, and I was wondering if it would possible if I could have a vision to go with my first post  ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Planning on posting asap, and I was wondering if it would possible if I could have a vision to go with my first post  ^_^

Yup. Your gonna have to wait a little longer though. I am at work for another few hours but I can send it over as soon as I get home.

Also just to make it clear no one can see Josho's monkey or Axel's phoenix minus Josho or axel until they have awoken. Then they will be able to see the spirits. You can include seeing a shimmer of them for a split second but you won't see them for very long or very clearly. 

Just to let you guys know I will either get the assembly started sometime tomorrow or earlier if the other two members get there characters done today.

Users who are viewing this thread