Good old OOC

As many that want to join. For now ten people is a nice number so if we get anymore then I will start doing a little more organization to keep things from going chaotic.

Oh, would you mind sending me a vision when you can? Might as well get it out of the way in my next post.

Welp, you saw the announcement. It exist the possibility for this HP to be changed from the HP section to the regular one, or maybe even worst and be erased from the archives.

Welp, you saw the announcement. It exist the possibility for this HP to be changed from the HP section to the regular one, or maybe even worst and be erased from the archives.

Don't worry about that. Simple fix. Save all the characters so if it does get deleted I can remake it, repost characters and info, post a summary of what we have done so far, and then continue from there.

I can't stop thinking about how the mods would examine this HP. In their eyes, it is sure that it would be moved to the regular area as it doesn't have too much forums.

@Dante Verren you should make more forums and threads to not be removed, that is the most logical thing to do as if we remake the roleplay again, most of the people would be lost in what they were doing. Even though that is just my opinion.

I can't stop thinking about how the mods would examine this HP. In their eyes, it is sure that it would be moved to the regular area as it doesn't have too much forums.

@Dante Verren you should make more forums and threads to not be removed, that is the most logical thing to do as if we remake the roleplay again, most of the people would be lost in what they were doing. Even though that is just my opinion.

For now I am leaving it as is. When it gets closer to time I will make an actual decision. 

I'm just about to to head to bed so I won't be posting til tomorrow. I can read it though if you end up posting it.

Users who are viewing this thread