Good old OOC

hey! So regarding the spirits, we're allowed to request certain historical figures, right?

ALSO what age should we be as students? I'm assuming we're all freshmen, but I just want to check.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you can request time periods and regions but not specific people, but not 100% sure there. 

I think students can be any year though. 

hey! So regarding the spirits, we're allowed to request certain historical figures, right?

ALSO what age should we be as students? I'm assuming we're all freshmen, but I just want to check.

Students can be any year you want. Students with potential to be Awoken are monitered all throughout their time at school. I have a event planned to make it so that all candidates will become awoken. As for spirits you can't request specific people but I will take request for time period, region of the world. And profession they had in life.

We have one teacher accepted and I can accept one staff member( nurse, secertary, etc) the rest of the characters will need to be students unless I we get enough people to allow another teacher.

I am just waiting to hear about any request that @Drakerus and @Shmivian have for there Ancestor.

I already have an ancestor and class for both @Arlo Hayes and @Oceo Frose

Once I have classes and ancestors for the first two I will get a post one up. Or  may just get a post one up if I get bored waiting. The awakening ceremony won't happen until everyone has their characters done anyway but I figured we can get some interactions done before the actual ceremony starts. 

I am just waiting to hear about any request that @Drakerus and @Shmivian have for there Ancestor.

Once I have classes and ancestors for the first two I will get a post one up. Or  may just get a post one up if I get bored waiting. The awakening ceremony won't happen until everyone has their characters done anyway but I figured we can get some interactions done before the actual ceremony starts. 

Very well then, I'm just waiting for it.

i mean i really wanna be a berserker

so maybe hitler? or like someone really bad >:3

Oh, you were waiting? lol woops.
The only thing I have as a request is someone support or long range. Melee isn't really my forte.

First post is up! Feel free to post now and if you haven't made a character yet once they are approved feel free to jump right in!

Users who are viewing this thread