• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Gone too far

Shirayuri

A prank gone too far

A group of campers decide to play an initiation prank on a new camper at the start of camp festivities. After lights out, when Muse A is fast asleep, the group grabs Muse A out of bed and makes haste to the lake. When Muse A awakens to the sound of raucous laughter, they’re startled to suddenly be adrift in a canoe in the middle of the dark, deep lake waters without a paddle. Despite Muse A’s pleas that they can’t swim, the group leaves Muse A out on the lake for the night, stating they’ll be back by morning. When the group returns at dawn, they’re confused to see that Muse A is gone. They quickly fish the canoe out of the lake and can only assume that Muse A got to shore on their own. The day goes by and no one sees Muse A around camp, nor has anyone in the group gotten into trouble for the prank they all pulled. The group begins to worry that something might’ve gone wrong; maybe the prank went too far. Muse B, the leader of the group insists that Muse A will turn up eventually; everyone agrees to keep the prank a secret.. at first. Several days pass and the group is unable to keep covering for the missing camper and paranoia starts to spread when it seems like someone is following them around camp; Muse B is worried most of all, since the prank was their idea. Little do they know that Muse A isn’t missing, but hiding, and plotting revenge against them all.

Other options for the plot- Muse A is dead and drowned in the lake and the students have to try and cover it up but will guilt and paranoia make them crack? Especially when the police get involved.

Muse A is dead and is haunting them

The Slots (Roles)

Just because you have a slot doesn't guarantee you the role. It simply means that I will look at you first for it.

The Leader (Muse B) probably @ChocolatePumpkin

The Glue @Fallacy

The Moral Compass @mikaluvkitties

The Joker

The Diva

Muse A @lostviolence

And (if you choose the second plot option)

Detective

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay that's a yes to both of you , chances are I will be Muse A unless someone wants that slot.

I have a great idea for my character, if you have seen Carrie you know what I'm talking about. So after the prank it would be x amount of days and everyone is becoming scared and paranoid when all of a sudden, Muse A comes back with mystical powers and a scary new look and comes back to get revenge! What do you think?

lostviolence said:
I have a great idea for my character, if you have seen Carrie you know what I'm talking about. So after the prank it would be x amount of days and everyone is becoming scared and paranoid when all of a sudden, Muse A comes back with mystical powers and a scary new look and comes back to get revenge! What do you think?
Okay that would be interesting but I would have to ask the others if they are okay with magic being thrown into the mix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back