• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Golden age- Hero wars- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
fin fin im assuming that sylvester ran Red down in his vehichle right?i cant tell from the post but Its kinda impossible for him to have done so on foot unless i am reading his cs wrong Red was sprinting and is listed as able to run down a bullet train so at minimum he is moving at 100mph.

fin fin im assuming that sylvester ran Red down in his vehichle right?i cant tell from the post but Its kinda impossible for him to have done so on foot unless i am reading his cs wrong Red was sprinting and is listed as able to run down a bullet train so at minimum he is moving at 100mph.
Disregard it has been dealt with.

By the way, is there a list of the already existing factions that I could check? That'll help me choose which factions my characters should be a part of.

By the way, is there a list of the already existing factions that I could check? That'll help me choose which factions my characters should be a part of.
Unfortunately not. Imma wait for more people to post their characters before listing the current factions.

So far I've seen that several other roleplayers haven't listed factions for their characters. I checked out the character sheets, and so far these are the factions I've seen so far:

-Guardians
-Crusaders
-Exodus Nightclub

Let me know if I missed any. I might add a separate faction for Winter, Mega-Silver and Yellow Flare.

So far I've seen that several other roleplayers haven't listed factions for their characters. I checked out the character sheets, and so far these are the factions I've seen so far:

-Guardians
-Crusaders
-Exodus Nightclub

Let me know if I missed any. I might add a separate faction for Winter, Mega-Silver and Yellow Flare.
Thank you your too kind. In response to your effort i shall soon add a factions list to the Lore section. If you want your faction added to the list PM me so we can discuss the lore for your faction.

Got it. In fact I've finished adding my factions.

-S.S.U.H. (Silver Star United Heroes): The faction to which Winter, Mega-Silver and Yellow Flare belong to.
-Black Anchor: The faction leaded by Captain Black Boots.

We'll talk about them through PM then.

I am back sorry about the absence my phone was destroyed by water from the storms hitting houston. Working on delayed Replies right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back