• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy GoH - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Vacuum Vacuum
I have to interpret Birdsie's reaction. Basically your character is wholly not approved. The Avatars of Concept are in deity territory which would first need to be discussed with Birdsie and have to earn his trust to have such a character.

A massive overpowered ability of "reality warping" wouldn't be accepted. It's one of those common sense OP abilities and Birdsie is too lazy to really make a list of auto-reject powers. There is nothing to say you can't have a powerful character, but to give such a power is also world breaking. You are welcome to jump into the Discord and discuss with the GM and company if you want. ;3

Haha, yeah no problem guys (love the reaction image by the way) I just figured I'd give it a shot since I thought it would be a fun side character to the more serious characters I am planning on posting later. Although I wouldn't say that birdsie seems lazy haha. I figured the mostly limited usage of the reality warping would make it more acceptable, but since those limits weren't clearly defined or discussed beforehand I can see how that would be an issue.

Birdsie Birdsie Fable Fable

Haha, yeah no problem guys (love the reaction image by the way) I just figured I'd give it a shot since I thought it would be a fun side character to the more serious characters I am planning on posting later. Although I wouldn't say that birdsie seems lazy haha. I figured the mostly limited usage of the reality warping would make it more acceptable, but since those limits weren't clearly defined or discussed beforehand I can see how that would be an issue.

Birdsie Birdsie Fable Fable
Not gonna lie, your CS broke him for about an hour hence why I replied, lol. The OOC thread has a link to this discord btw, it should still be good until tomorrow before it expires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back