• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy

Saturday evening. I have an event that day at the shelter I work at. I don't know if they want me to work the areas or not.

Soooo....going through the approved characters does anyone have any interest in trying to get a plot bunny hutch going?

Plot Bunnies are tiny little creatures that crawl up your shoulder and whisper ideas for stories or arcs. A hutch is where various writers and participants store the plot bunnies until they are ready to take them out and write.

I.E. starting to discuss potential plot points we might want to try and hit, whether or not our characters are likely to get along. Things like that.

@Nico Hey, sorry about this but I'm going to have to drop this rp. It's a great idea and I have no doubt that I'd have fun, but I honestly don't have the time. This seems like it would be more fast paced and I can't handle fast paced right now, especially with school starting next month. Really wish I could join, but I don't think I'd be able to keep up.

So... I leave for church camp and i come back and my rp is taken over. great thanks

never mind

I didn't see that you tagged me because my notifs are acting up again.. I'm sorry i jumped to conclusions

So is there a timeline for when this RP is gonna start up? Because I'm about to start my (hopefully) final year of college in about 2 weeks and I'd like to get Murchadh's story started before then.

band camp is finally over with, I can get back to finishing my Cs, hopefully should have it done by tonight or tomorrow afternoon ^_^

Hey guys! I contacted Nico and apparently she doesn't have the time to run this right now. So I think this RP is on hiatus until further notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back