• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy

There is o-o

There are a huge list of gods, goddesses, personifications. I'll even take titans and primordials.

www.theoi.com has a good list.

if poseidon is full, could i reserve zeus? :)

i already have my CS filled out for poseidon from the other roleplay

Last edited by a moderator:
Semblance said:
if poseidon is full, could i reserve zeus? :)
i already have my CS filled out for poseidon from the other roleplay
Sorry dude, I snagged the last Poseidon slot, and Zeus is full looks like.

Hello Hello, I am rather interested in this role play. As for the god or goddess I would be interested in creating a character for. That would be Demeter.

that would be female and I put a sign up already if that's okay

Yay I was accepted woot now I just gotta wait for the rp fun to begin :)

just clarifying, these kids are demigods right? like they have a god/goddess for a parent and a human for the other parent?

@Nico Some of these characters have interesting History, Istoria is gonna have fun. Also I just googled the japanese in your profile and I love it,

@Pumpkakun I was thinking the same thing reading most the character sign up stuff lol, about your character that is

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry mine is going to take so much time, band camp really takes up a lot of time during the two weeks ;-;

I'm just really busy right now, so I haven't made mine yet

No prob~

:)

Oh yeah, I wanted to ask you. In the overview it said two students and a teacher is the character max? If so, can Hestia just be a teacher of some sort? I'd prefer to stick with her remaining one of the virgin goddesses if I can

quick question im assuming no issue as I was approved is that one item still okay for me to have even though its not from my goddess I am associated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back