• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy (OOC)

Hehehe idk what to put for kanas abilities from nemesis I want her to have at least one or two but they would be weak though

What do you mean! Mon and Sherri are going to be great together lol and I expect my Zoe character will like Sherri too :)
Zoe and Sherri would get along great, but I can't see a socialite getting along with Sherri who just wants to seclude herself in silence and study magic :P Though who knows, it all depends on how they meet. Maybe they will get along great because Sherri feels like she owes Mon or something.

Hehehe idk what to put for kanas abilities from nemesis I want her to have at least one or two but they would be weak though
I am confused. Kana is going to be a student for Iris correct? That's what you have on the CS sheet. Iris is all rainbows and brightness. That has nothing to do with Nemesis?

Zoe and Sherri would get along great, but I can't see a socialite getting along with Sherri who just wants to seclude herself in silence and study magic :P Though who knows, it all depends on how they meet. Maybe they will get along great because Sherri feels like she owes Mon or something.
One thing I noticed is that Sherri and Zoe both like forbidden magic and such so I think they will have something to talk about lol. I am also working on Zoe seriously trying to communicate with others but she's just not used to having friends- yet.

One thing I noticed is that Sherri and Zoe both like forbidden magic and such so I think they will have something to talk about lol. I am also working on Zoe seriously trying to communicate with others but she's just not used to having friends- yet.
They'll probably get into a lot of trouble together, it'll be great.

She has nemeses blood line in her
To be clear, I have a character named Harmonia that has Ares as a mother and Aphrodite as a father but she only has powers from her chosen god/goddess (Aphrodite). She has some personality like her mother Ares but her abilites and powers come straight from Aphrodite.

You can of course switch your character to a Nemesis descendant if you wish. Lmk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back