• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy (OOC)

It's a chat server client type thing. You can chat in different channels and even voice chat.

I'm gonna have it channels for in character chat, planning, relationships and other fun things.
It'll be our most used OOC probably. Especially with voice chat we can be like "posting now!" and everyone else will be like "ooohh THAT just happened"

There are times when I may not be able to get on discord, and that is because it is blocked on my computer, and I need to get on my phone. And I mean while I am at school. I am CST (Chicago), and I'm at school from 6:00am to about 3:00pm

Alice: *See one of Nemesis's kids. 'I am so going to shapeshift as them, because I bet someone would ask me to give them good luck.'
I am EST. ( Massachusetts )

jj9095 jj9095 Also, I'm probably going to need to iron out this character with you... No idea what mechanics you have in mind for magic, so I'm just throwing out the concepts I have in mind.
Lmk :) In general keep it slow but steady in the beginning like they are learning their new powers since they just learned about them normally. Descendants have a little bit more knowledge in general on spells and potions and such but the magic itself is still pretty new. By the time they graduate in senior class they can do earthquakes and such that they are known for.

They would get along, and Kana has both iris and nemesis's blood, so it will be interesting for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back