• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy (OOC)

Alice and Damien would have a good relationship with each other, since they would talk to each other if someone deserved to have good luck or not. She doesn't want to make Damien mad, because he is going to be the next Nemesis.
Nemesis likes to keep the balance of everything in check, and Tyche keeps giving good luck to those who don't deserve it even though they did work hard.
P Pcald003

Yep, and the school is in Olympus too. This rp is about the Greek Gods picking a new mortal or demigod to take their place, so the other gods wouldn't fit in.
Solar Union Solar Union

Do you guys still have room?

Hello AquaMarie AquaMarie ,

We are willing to have a new person as long as

1) You are okay with joining Discord for OOC purposes (we don't really use this as you can see)

2) You post at least once per day OR let one of the teachers of GA know you won't be able to for __ amount of time.

3) You pick from one of these to start off: Auxo, Charis, Hegemone, Phaenna, Clio, Erato, Euterpe, Melpomene, Polyhymnia, Terpischore, Thalia, Urania, Amphitrite.

We have about 40 characters and 16 players. If you decide to join just know you will have a family amongst us. But first, please create a character sheet and tag me when you are ready.

@Sounds good I can do all that. I will get working on the sheet today, if I cant finish it by tonight ill post tomorrow. Which is the Discord chat that ill be able to join? or is it after I post a sheet?

jj9095 jj9095 Alright ^u^ so I went with Amphitrite and my sheet is done...well I hope so. I won't mind changing or adding stuff if needed. Also, I am so sorry I took a while to get the sheet up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back