• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
just tells me what kind of characters you might make. u could also take the "if u build it, they will come" approach

If we have a glimpse of the setting I'll see what I can do

There's this site for shields and flags if needed be

well lets see...3 continents...1 for humans, elves, and beastmen. 1 for monsters. 1 for dragons. ..whart else do you need?

Any country that we need for backstory we can make up?

But to answer the question back there, I imagined a knight that worked under some stable country, found a thing one day and became a goddess because of that. Country in question may want to control or have her around for political reasons but... who knows.

Well, I'll wait for the others before I start tinkering anything up.

Camblin City, 2 other towns, and the surrounding countryside make up the Camblin region, kind of like pokemon

just tells me what kind of characters you might make. u could also take the "if u build it, they will come" approach
Yeah, hard to make a character in a vaccum to any detail. But for more general concepts:
Young/inexperienced noble taking over tumultous lands where they have to rise to the occasion.
Robin Hood-esque figure, leading freedom fighters in their struggle against tyranny
Wise sage advising the power-that-be, trying to guide the to do right by the people/world.
Scheming vizier pulling the strings of the court.

But these are very general. Mostly would like to sync up with the other potential players and see if we have any story elements in common that we would want to focus on.

i think all u really need to know i already said...once u have the first draft of ur backstory i can offer advice perhaps

Yeah, hard to make a character in a vaccum to any detail. But for more general concepts:
Young/inexperienced noble taking over tumultous lands where they have to rise to the occasion.
Robin Hood-esque figure, leading freedom fighters in their struggle against tyranny
Wise sage advising the power-that-be, trying to guide the to do right by the people/world.
Scheming vizier pulling the strings of the court.

But these are very general. Mostly would like to sync up with the other potential players and see if we have any story elements in common that we would want to focus on.
no shortage of tumultuous lands...the world is tumultuous

Then you should play with us! Pretty sure there is still room, otherwise caecgirl caecgirl will correct me. We haven't made our characters yet so you'd get in on the ground floor.

we were just about to start with two players but more would be ideal, so its ok. i should add that i modified ac andsaving throws to work like dnd as an experiment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back