• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

caecgirl

Description: The world lives in fear of terrible monsters. You have reawakened with strange powers. Some of you will embrace your gifts. Some of you will hide them. Will you be able to use them when the time comes to take back the world for humanity? Long ago, a godlike race called the Azrinth or the Primordials left this realm. The race is on. Whoever wins the throne of the azyrinth will have the power to remake the world in whatever way they desire.

Characters: around 6 (4-8)

Homebrew: more than a dozen GM constructed words and monsters that require testing. I tend to throw out HD and just use HP. Godbound uses adnd rules for ac and saving throws. I am testing a system for updating these (death to THAC0)!

GM style: my games generally start slow then hopefully busild. You may see the occasional chaotic element.
Post Length: 1 liners to paragraphs

Post Frequency: 1-3 days. Consistantly taking over a week will not work.

Character sheets: Player Name, Character Name, Gender/Sex, Height, Weight, Eye-color, Hair Color, Skin Color, Personality traits, Appearance, History/Background, Motivation, Concept, words, gifts, spells, stats (dnd style), saving throws. Character sheets will also require the following:

Facts: 1. origin (are you from a small town or big city? were you born onh the sea? are you an orphan? did your parent/s ask fairies to take you to a church, etc after you were born?)
2. professions (this is where you can influence magic, abilities, skills, etc)
3. affiliations (groups you were in close contact with, or were part of: ie churches, activism groups, cults, guilds, criminal enterprises, other)

Note that leveling up requires using your powers to come up with creative ways to help those who may one day become your worshipers. I will help as much as I am able.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back