• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern God Save the Prom Queen OOC

Omg I'm excited? I hope my char is okay, haha, he's a bit different kind of nerd. ;v;

Also, amxlia amxlia , your supername is super familiar to me? Did we rp anything together? For some reason "Guns Hidden Under Our Petticoats" rings a bell, but I don't think the old theme exists, so I can't check.

hello! i just wanted to drop in to say hi and drop my stranger status. This rp sounds rly awesome.

amxlia amxlia i hope you don't mind me posting an oc so suddenly xD and i totally missed the thing about making a main character before a side :o soz, i'll get to creating another in a bit.

sorry everyone for kind of going mia Cx I may or may not have had to get a new laptop and setting it up was a PAIN, but i'm back now, and have decided that the cs will close on monday, august 7. {That gives a bit more time for anyone interested)

L ladyaliciaaa the only thing i'd have to say about your teacher character is the fact that she is a psychology teacher. Most high schools i know of don't have those, and it would be unlikely she would've had all of the students that are the main roles in her class. It'd be preferable if she were just an english/science/math teacher, since I know at least in american schools those are the 3 subjects all students are required to take at some point

L ladyaliciaaa the only thing i'd have to say about your teacher character is the fact that she is a psychology teacher. Most high schools i know of don't have those, and it would be unlikely she would've had all of the students that are the main roles in her class. It'd be preferable if she were just an english/science/math teacher, since I know at least in american schools those are the 3 subjects all students are required to take at some point
My high school has psychology

okay, i get that, but it's still very unlikely that all of these characters would've taken the class, again, it's just preferred for the story that she be a main subjects teacher

PortugalTM PortugalTM I like your characters so far, but one thing I've noticed is that their CS's are not complete

you're missing what their likes/dislikes are {you don't necessarily have to for the officer, since he's not going to be as big of a part as the King, but I do like to have a few likes/dislikes on cs's}

PortugalTM PortugalTM I like your characters so far, but one thing I've noticed is that their CS's are not complete

you're missing what their likes/dislikes are {you don't necessarily have to for the officer, since he's not going to be as big of a part as the King, but I do like to have a few likes/dislikes on cs's}
(I'll get up on that)

Fixed! Plus I added the middle name and some extra Information

Users who are viewing this thread

Back