• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom // God of Wisdom // Genshin Impact // Oc x Cc // Cc x Cc //

Cyril

Novella Roleplayer
Intro
Hellu there! My name is Ella and as you can see from the name of the thread, I'm hoping to do a Genshin Impact Rp.

As I said before my name is Ella and I'm a struggling collage student from Engalnd and subsequently the gmt timezone. For as far as Rps go I consider myself to be more advanced lit to novella style, chunky paragraphs, world building, plotting, one or two replies a week kind of thing. I'm not picky on reply time but I tend to respond to the main Rp at least once a week.

If you'd like to Rp please message me directly, as sometimes my noftis for RPN don't work, thank you 💛

Rules
1 - Please be 17+ as I am 17 turning 18 myself

2 - Please be able to write at least three-four chunky paragraphs, I like to write a lot and read a lot, I live for chunky writing. I'm somewhat picky about this.

3 - Please be patient with me, I have many a mental illness so I only reply to a main rp twice a week at a maximum. Howrver I'm very active OOC so please feel free to send headcanons, ideas, play lists, art etc

4 - Personally this is a big one but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLOT. I hate the "I'll do whatever you want" or any variation of that, I want us both to enjoy the Rp and have ideas mixed into one. It's more enjoyable that way.

5 - I'm happy with any pairings but personally I refuse to write MLM smut, I've had many bad experiences in the past with it and I am a Lesbian. I have no problem writing romantic stuff for any form of pairing, but I draw the line at smutty stuff.

6 - Adding onto pairings, I'm happy to do any kind, including platonic. I love some found family bs for genshin ngl, sucker for it actually

7 - Please respect my triggers. I'll respect yours so please do the same. Mine are the usual including religion and ideas fo life after death.

Fun Rp stuff
Characters list first are characters I'd like the most/have most experience playing

Who I'm willing to play : Tbh all characters aside from Dain, Qiqi/Klee/Diona etc. Favorites to play are : Diluc, Kaeya, Zhongli, Itto, Jean, Thoma, Ningguang

Who I'd like YOU to play : Kaveh and Nilou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back