• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern God Awful (Partner search postponed!)

Danoram

probaly...
1.jpg
Ryūjin
Ryūjin, also referred to as simply Jin, is a Japanese dragon and God, who has taken the form of a human man in order to learn more about the land inhabiting people. All his life, he has heard stories of their advanced technologies and strange ways, resulting in an undying curiosity towards their kind. So, unable to withstand resisting his urges any longer, the proclaimed misfit abandoned his position as heir to the Throne of Waters, dreading the responsibilities to come with such a title, and hid among the humans.

Standing at a full 6'5, his body is fit and toned, showing chiseled features where they're desired most by your typical male. He is broad-shouldered and possesses a clean, tan complexion with a vibrantly teal-colored head of hair. Jin's hair is long and wavy, stretching down the back of his neck and fading into an orange tint, soft to the touch, and may appear unusually shiny when struck by light, similar to the ocean. The same could also be said about his eyes, which are the same color as his hair, accentuated by long lashes and a bright, toothy smile. While the front of his teeth appear normal, they actually take on more fang-like properties towards the back. Then, last but not least, his ears are fins that allow him to remain underwater for long periods of time; though, he is capable of disguising them so as to not freak anyone out. It's just uncomfortable and can give him migraines after so long.

After aimlessly wandering around a city where he knows nothing about anything, Jin stumbled across an old shrine in the woods. This is where (you) come into play. (Female character's name), a child of (however many siblings), often visits this ancient land-marking in honor of her deceased mother, who used to clean and care for it day by day, tending to the flowers scattered through the vast field surrounding it and making sure the bird-feeders were filled and the fish in the pond were fed. Well, on one of the days when (Female character's name) was executing these jobs, herself, Jin decides that he is going to introduce himself to her. From there is where their story begins, without the mention of another soon-to-be-added-into-the-story character, Jin's oldest brother, Kuninotokotachi, also known as Kuninoto.

Basically, this will be a RP revolving around the growing relationship between two gods and a human girl after they basically force themselves into her life, completely disregarding whatever she has to say about it. They learn to blend in with society and even follow her to school as a student and teacher. Your character, face-claim credited to (you), is a seventeen year old girl, and only child living with her father at the bottom of a mountain where, atop of it, an ancient shrine sits. There is where she first meets Jin, then Kuninoto comes slightly further into the story. You'll get the choice over which of these sexy men (Female character's name) will fall in love with in this action-packed, romance-based, comedy. No, just kidding, I don't know what kind of genre this falls into, but I hope you're interested! And thank you for reading all the way to here. My only rules are that you post at least once a week, if not once every two days, and that you pretend to be literate in a manner that I can't recognize you're pretending. It is also preferred that your face-claim is an anime depiction of some sort. Let me know below if you have any ideas! There is not set plot to this story other than Kuninoto trying to force Jin to return to his position as the Throne of Waters before he takes an interest in the main heroine.

Most importantly, no one-liners, please. At least two paragraphs.

Last edited:
Ryūjin
Ryūjin, also referred to as simply Jin, is a Japanese dragon and God, who has taken the form of a human man in order to learn more about the land inhabiting people. All his life, he has heard stories of their advanced technologies and strange ways, resulting in an undying curiosity towards their kind. So, unable to withstand resisting his urges any longer, the proclaimed misfit abandoned his position as heir to the Throne of Waters, dreading the responsibilities to come with such a title, and hid among the humans.

Standing at a full 6'4, his body is fit and toned, showing chiseled features where they're desired most by your typical male. He is broad-shouldered and possesses a clean, tan complexion with a vibrantly teal-colored head of hair. Jin's hair is long and wavy, stretching down the back of his neck and fading into an orange tint, soft to the touch, and may appear unusually shiny when struck by light, similar to the ocean. The same could also be said about his eyes, which are the same color as his hair, accentuated by long lashes and a bright, toothy smile. While the front of his teeth appear normal, they actually take on more fang-like properties towards the back. Then, last but not least, his ears are fins that allow him to remain underwater for long periods of time; though, he is capable of disguising them so as to not freak anyone out. It's just uncomfortable and can give him migraines after so long.

After aimlessly wandering around a city where he knows nothing about anything, Jin stumbled across an old shrine in the woods. This is where (you) come into play. (Female character's name), a child of (however many siblings), often visits this ancient land-marking in honor of her deceased mother, who used to clean and care for it day by day, tending to the flowers scattered through the vast field surrounding it and making sure the bird-feeders were filled and the fish in the pond were fed. Well, on one of the days when (Female character's name) was executing these jobs, herself, Jin decides that he is going to introduce himself to her. From there is where their story begins, without the mention of another soon-to-be-added-into-the-story character, Jin's oldest brother, Kuninotokotachi, also known as Kuninoto.

Basically, this will be a RP revolving around the growing relationship between two gods and a human girl after they basically force themselves into her life, completely disregarding whatever she has to say about it. They learn to blend in with society and even follow her to school as a student and teacher. Your character, face-claim credited to (you), is a seventeen year old girl, and only child living with her father at the bottom of a mountain where, atop of it, an ancient shrine sits. There is where she first meets Jin, then Kuninoto comes slightly further into the story. You'll get the choice over which of these sexy men (Female character's name) will fall in love with in this action-packed, romance-based, comedy. No, just kidding, I don't know what kind of genre this falls into, but I hope you're interested! And thank you for reading all the way to here. My only rules are that you post at least once a week, if not once every two days, and that you pretend to be literate in a manner that I can't recognize you're pretending. It is also preferred that your face-claim is an anime depiction of some sort. Let me know below if you have any ideas! There is not set plot to this story other than Kuninoto trying to force Jin to return to his position as the Throne of Waters before he takes an interest in the main heroine.

Most importantly, no one-liners, please. At least two paragraphs.

Hi There!!!! I'm absolutely interested! Are you still looking for a partner?

I'm interested in this too. Since you said that Ryu-chan had a brother, I was hoping I could rp as him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back