• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Glory To The Empire! RP [Closed]

I’m interested in playing a noble org someone working for the Emperor.
In that case you can choose between being a minor or great house, in which case feel free to design it however you want. You couls also be a right hand to a menmber of the Arch council, or if you wanted to work directly under the emperor, you could be his secretary.

In that case you can choose between being a minor or great house, in which case feel free to design it however you want. You couls also be a right hand to a menmber of the Arch council, or if you wanted to work directly under the emperor, you could be his secretary.
So many options. I’ll have to think it through, no regrets lol.

I was hoping to create a Great House noble who is a Lord Commander.
Cool! In that case, what you should include in your backstory is: All the details about your house (or you can make another section about it), your characters opinion on the empire (so like if they agree with the stuff such as class division and slavery) and how that opinion was created, and then apart from that it's all basically normal backstory stuff. If you want to have some kind of connection or friendship or rilvalry with any other great house or something like that i can give you one if you want?

That enough for you, or do you want some more info?

Cool! In that case, what you should include in your backstory is: All the details about your house (or you can make another section about it), your characters opinion on the empire (so like if they agree with the stuff such as class division and slavery) and how that opinion was created, and then apart from that it's all basically normal backstory stuff. If you want to have some kind of connection or friendship or rilvalry with any other great house or something like that i can give you one if you want?

That enough for you, or do you want some more info?
That’s just what’s I needed to know lol. Thank you.

As for connections and rivalries...at the moment I’m not sure, so I’ll have to get back to you on that if that’s ok.

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
Something which has come to my mind is the age of the high nobility. They have an average life span of approximately 500 years and some of them became immortal when the Emperor did. Just something you may want to know :3

Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Abientot Abientot TARDIS06 TARDIS06 LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Zombocalypse Zombocalypse
Hello everyone! Seeing as how you have all shown interest in my little RP, and seeing that I've been quite vague when it comes to details about the setting, I'm going to be starting a lore page which will be added to and expanded upon throughout the RP. So I wanted to know what lore you guys wanted expanded upon first, so I can get it done quick which may help you with making your characters.

Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Abientot Abientot TARDIS06 TARDIS06 LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Zombocalypse Zombocalypse
Hello everyone! Seeing as how you have all shown interest in my little RP, and seeing that I've been quite vague when it comes to details about the setting, I'm going to be starting a lore page which will be added to and expanded upon throughout the RP. So I wanted to know what lore you guys wanted expanded upon first, so I can get it done quick which may help you with making your characters.
I was hoping we could get some more info on what the Emperor is like or how he run so tne empire?

Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213
Hey, just wondering if you could add a little more detail to your backstory? It doesn't have to be a massive story or anything, but maybe take it to 1 or 2 decent sized paragraphs if possible.

Acceptable? He's beautiful, exactly how i imagine an Imperial Noble.
I’m so glad that you like him! I actually forgot to include that he’s homosexual, but it’s a small detail.

Also if you decide to come up with a rival house or anything for him then I’d be ok with that. I think that the Prince would be a good rival for him, but that Noreen personal than House vs House.

I’m so glad that you like him! I actually forgot to include that he’s homosexual, but it’s a small detail.

Also if you decide to come up with a rival house or anything for him then I’d be ok with that. I think that the Prince would be a good rival for him, but that Noreen personal than House vs House.
Oh that's fine, for all it's failings, the empire is fully ok with homosexuality.

The only thing i can really think is that he could be rivals with the house which is currently incharge of the Imperial spy network, though given the direction your character took his house i'm not sure how much he'd care.

Oh that's fine, for all it's failings, the empire is fully ok with homosexuality.

The only thing i can really think is that he could be rivals with the house which is currently incharge of the Imperial spy network, though given the direction your character took his house i'm not sure how much he'd care.
Well he did eventually bring them back to spy work, so I think that could be a good rival for House Soleil.

I just imagine him getting so upset if they unknowingly ruin one of his operations. “Those clumsy, tactless clowns!” And then taunting them whenever his spies succeed lol.

Well he did eventually bring them back to spy work, so I think that could be a good rival for House Soleil.

I just imagine him getting so upset if they unknowingly ruin one of his operations. “Those clumsy, tactless clowns!” And then taunting them whenever his spies succeed lol.
Yeah, that works. One of my next lore posts will be about the Arch-Council so that will cover that house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back