• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings *glorious screeching* (AHHH)

Ok so I mean hey this is a pretty nifty wifty sort of thing going on, yeh? Forgive me I’m just trying to be happy again. Going well, I’d say (hahha I’m alone). aNYWAY!

I’m here to suit all your role play needs. Gay bois, generic romance, kingdom come, sci fi, monsters and humans, heaven and hell, celebrities, small town bands, best friends forever, hunt for love, the search for a lost friend, AND SO MUCH MORE THATS GOING IN YOUR HEAD!! So let me know, ok? Like... what do you want to do??? What’s your preference??? MalexMale and that kinda thingggg?

God I wish I was this happy in real life.

Oi, have a good evening ok? I want everyone else to have one. Except for a select few people at my school, they can eat a bees nest for all I care. ANYWAY! Just pm me or post below I’d be happy either way for any LOVE AND SUPPORT ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ok I’m done now. Bolded goodnight

Heyy, you sound interesting, I'd love to rp with you ^^ hit me (but not too hard please) with a pm and we can figure something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back