• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Glimmerbrooke (A Bridgerton Roleplay)

Songstress

Divine Vocalist

Poster_22_5f6e28db-fe2f-4778-9b9a-b2eefdfdc05d.png

꧁_______________________________________________________________________________________________________꧂

• ELCOME
    WELCOME
    Dearest gentle readers,

Another lovely day in Glimmerbrooke where the buds of wisteria have bloomed exquisitely, much like our debutantes grooming themselves flawlessly for the most anticipated social event of this season.

As the Queen of Casterlot sits on her throne, the grand doors of her castle are once again open for these young ladies to present themselves to her. “The Diamond of the Season” is yet to be announced. Now I wonder… who among these debutantes will receive the Queen’s approval?

To be the most desirable and sought after by our noble bachelors, is such a daring title I must say. But be careful dearest, the most desirable is also the most envied.

The waves of whispers are my one true friend, trust me I know it all. My name is Lady Whistledown. You do not know me and you never shall, but I certainly know you.

Yours truly, Lady Whistledown.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings everyone! If you love Bridgerton, this one's for you! A roleplay filled with spice, drama, and romance. Go wild with your backstories! Whether your character wants to seek revenge or uses others as a stepping stone to acquire a higher status, go ahead! One of my favorite quotes from Briderton is "All is fair in love and war". In here, we encourage you to have secrets of your own or make up rumors for your character's own personal gain. We thrive in chaos and drama between the families residing in Glimmerbrooke which will slowly be unmasked by this unknown author named Whistledown. Worry not if you haven’t watched this series at all. Think of it as a gossip girl in the Regency era.

We are only looking for a select few people, around 10 players max! Currently we already have 4 slots taken so we only need 6 more from you guys. There are certain roles you can take such as the bachelors, debutantes, and other nobilities. It is up to you if you don't want to take up these roles, though I encourage at least a few of you. If you have other ideas, be sure to talk to me and Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum .

Click Front of White Keys & Scroll

꧁_______________________________________________________________________________________________________꧂

-press piano keys for next tab-

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back