• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Glass of Sanity

Tice

One Thousand Club
(Credit to @Ambela)

This was the last thing they expected. Waking up in a dark, cold room, illuminated by a single dim lightbulb hanging on the stained ceiling above them. They felt pain all over their bodies, bones aching and muscles sore. Blood trails seeped onto the floor, making the floor the same stained color as the ceiling. A variety of emotions kept repeating themselves through the teenager's heads: fear, anger. Most of all, confusion. How does one crash their vehicle in the woods and wake up indoors, in a room that wasn't a hospital? How does the vehicle and your friends, the friends you came here with, disappear and get seperated from you? How did you not notice? Not feel a thing? And, how do you escape this Hell alive?Rules

• This is not for the squeamish. There will be blood, torture, death and more things like that. You think this is a happy-go-lucky roadtrip? Wrong. This is Hell. Expect gore.

-You must be detailed to join, with at least one paragraph (5+ sentences) per post. Along with this, you must have proper grammar and your best spelling.-There are limited spots available. Obviously, you couldn't just have a million people going on a roadtrip, so the limit is seven characters, including @Milus and I's. That makes five. It is not first-come first-serve. We will look over the characters and see who we think would go with it better.

Ah, now that the copy and pasting the interest check is over, it's time for a bit of stuff from me. Boy, do I LOOOOVE detailed CSs. I'm not asking for their first pet's name or even their favorite color. A paragraph or more for personality and bio will give me an idea of who your character is. Things a personality description can't quite cover are shown in a bio, even by accident.

Throughout our little session, I will act out certain devices like clocks and certain "other things" I have planned. Feel free to describe your beginning cell, or even a different type of start. But to ease into the narrative, the OCs will start on their return trip from the cross-America tour. My post will end right when my OC loses consciousness, to give you an idea of what I mean. 

Although the little paragraph at the top just clue in the central theme to this story, there is much more at play behind the reasons why each character is trapped in unique places. Perhaps a good reference is the idea of SAW movies, albeit different in motives and setting. Character development will be a hallmark in this roleplay. Expect a great deal of lose-lose choices to be thrown at your OC.

Last edited by a moderator:
OOoooh I am very intrigued by this and have been craving a horror/dark role play like this for a while now! I would love to create a character for you and I hope she will be acceptable. Whenever the thread is up that is. 

Interested , seems amazingly interesting ,  can you give more details about when will sessions happen? (weekly? which day? etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back