• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Given (Anime/Manga) rp partner search

DillyWanderer

Wandering Spirit
Just as the title of the thread says, I'm currently looking for a partner to make a story with the same element of the anime/manga Given. I just finished watching it for the nth time and can't get it out of my head :deadopenmouth:

The main guy doesn't know how he can move on in his life after his lover committed suicide. They had a huge fight which resulted to the lover hanging himself. A year after his lover's death, he started carrying the guitar that was owned by his lover. Then one day, he meets a new guy who was a guitarist in a band who taught him how to play the guitar and love again.

If you want to know a bit about me, please check this thread Multiple Settings - Wandering....(In search of rp partner!)

Looking forward in finding a partner on this!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back