• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy give me the fantasy vibes ☀ open and looking!

d o e.

― hyperventilating under candy skies ;;
hey everyone! my name is doe and this is kind of a second searching thread, mostly to host my ideas for original plots and my characters! before i delve into those, let me tell you a bit about myself, and what i'm looking for in a partner!

i am
∙ literate, 500-1000+ word replies and have proper grammar (the lack of capitals is an aesthetic preference for ooc posts)
∙ ghost-friendly. not feeling the rp anymore? no need to reply! of course i appreciate feedback.
∙ easily overwhelmed so replies may be slow - please remind me if i don't reply for a while
∙ able to do any sort of pairing for you - mxf, fxf, mxm, etc
∙ open to try anything - just ask!

i hope you are
∙ semi-literate, able to write at least a paragraph
∙ semi-active (please post as your schedule allows it, don't feel pressured by me!)
∙ willing to talk OOC! i love making friends with my partners c:
∙ happy to contribute to the plot, as i certainly will!

HELYA'S EXECUTIONER
――― my character is your typical barbarian. aggressive, lacking in social skills and all around rather unpleasant to be around. her mountain-dwelling clan is deep-seated in traditions and she is the first of her generation to take on the title of champion to helya, a goddess revered by her people. a lot is expected of her now.
――― your character is an important spell-weaver. very important. they require a bodyguard, but even the kingdom's best are lacking - they bend the knee without question. they need someone more bull-headed and able to fight with sword and hand. my character just so happens to fit the bill - and is in the middle of her own journey.
――― open to other ideas!

DRAGONBLOOD
――― my character is an impassive, serious, and loyal knight of the kings' guard. bred specifically to protect the children of the throne. he's not necessarily known for his kindness, but that doesn't matter to him. his only desire is to serve.
――― your character is the youngest prince/ss of the kingdom. with not so much responsibility on their shoulders, they seem to have little regard for their future duties. the queen demands my character keep an eye on yours when other issues are non-pressing. can your rebellious prince/ss be the one to bend their loyal knight to their whim?
――― your character is a childhood friend of the kingdom's heir, though they're only the child of a middle court family. they grew up alongside the prince, and by extension, my character. they were to be wed to another family in a neighboring kingdom to secure land and titles, but after an attempt on your character's life, they've been secretly returned to the kingdom. the prince demands they be protected at all costs and is even willing to assign his most trusted knight to guard them.
――― your character is the child of a region at war with my character's kingdom. whether they are a soldier marching against the enemy, or a hostage plucked from their home in the middle of the night, they've found themselves at the end of a blade. luckily for them, my character has been given direct orders to take as many foes alive as possible.
――― open to other ideas!

THE MAIDENBREAKER
――― my character is a charming, playful smuggler with a few impulsive tendencies. a quarter-siren, drawn to the water - and women. he lives his best life out on the open sea, sailing from port to port with illegal goods loaded on his ship.
――― your character isn't used to being referred to as "goods", but it's befitting for their current situation. whether they are a tool being shipped off to some other part of the realm, or a highly dignified and important noble person, they've been left in the hands of one of the best smugglers in all of Hasta. the ride might be a bit bumpy and a little noisy, but it won't last that long. right...?
――― your character is seeking adventure. they've been stuck in this forsaken town full of drunks and low-lives. they want to see the world! experience the ballads those bards are always singing! demanding that the clearly drunken smuggler loudly singing across the tavern about his previous ventures take your character on their next voyage is maybe not the best way to go about it - but the glint in his eye says it's certainly a way to catch his attention.
――― your character is a scorned lover. loved and forgotten within the span of a week. just enough time before he had to go, with warm kisses and promises of returning. oh, he's returned alright - but he doesn't even seem to remember your character, even as she stands before him. revenge is a dish best served cold - and on the open sea, with no place to flee.
――― open to other ideas!

i really love the first idea for the maidenbreaker! <3 but i also really enjoy them all... 😭 i'm super indecisive!

i really love the first idea for the maidenbreaker! <3 but i also really enjoy them all... 😭 i'm super indecisive!

well thank you! i totally feel you on the indecisiveness, haha. but i'd be happy to rp any of them! <3

Perhaps we can discuss the Dragonblood plot and see if the two of us can decide on something? It’s the one I’m drawn to most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back