• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka Rescue Team (CS)

Ocean123

One Thousand Club
Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Species (Pokémon):
Personality (Basic):
History (Basic):
Appearance (Description or Pic):
Abilities:

Name: Dr. Franklin von krakenhäusern Octovania
Gender/Pronouns: male
Species: Octillery
Personality: Trigger happy and very eager to test his inkventions on the field. Saving people and splattering bad guys with ink is a nice bonus.
History: The notorious self-proclaimed inkventor. Deploying various wacky gadgets to solve (or create) problems.
Appearance:
224_octillery_by_tamtamdi_da2aqac-fullview.jpg
Abilities: gadgets use

Last edited:

Riley Blackwell(WIP)

3c52adeb4978c626abdaf699d700ab0e.jpg
If things go wrong, take a little nap where dreams can be controlled.
Riley

Name: Riley Blackwell

Gender/Pronouns: Male, He, Him

Species (Pokémon): Absol

Personality (Basic): Riley holds two personalities, by day he's an unmotivated Pokemon who sleeps whenever or wherever seems comfortable and resistant, but should a friend need him, he's open to help like the kindhearted soul he is. By night, he's rejuvenated to his normal self. Those unaware find Riley intimidating, while friends recognize his true nature of that of a righteous being. He constantly wears a bored expression, but you can count on the dark pokemon to assist when in need.

History (Basic):

Abilities: He carries a scythe with him in order to use certain abilities such as Night Slash

Last edited:
Name: Nikki “Midnight” Archer

Gender/Pronouns: Female, She/her

Species (Pokémon): Charizard (Shiny)

Personality (Basic): Tends to be a little bit more reserved and quiet. Prefers to try to avoid violence when able, and if it does come to it, she tries to stay more away from the melee aspects. Can be a hothead. Goes by Midnight. Sometimes Archer. If you call her Nikki she will kill you.

History (Basic): It’s hard to say whether Midnight’s birth was a gift or a curse. She was born a shiny, but she was also born a runt. She never had much luck making friends for both of those factors, especially because she was never able to partake in the more “physical” activities that were generally expected of her growing up.

Appearance (Description or Pic): I will say it was difficult to find a picture that wasn’t horrendously sexualized but I did my best. I’ll probably end up drawing my own one day lol

Don’t let the “inspiration” appearance fool you. Midnight is hardly 5 feet tall on a good day.

72395e86a3e498fb6d578eb2d5c7ef01.jpg
(by Zaiisey on IG)
bc337678d0f17f781e8ffd54524ca3d6.jpg

Abilities: Can fly. Relies mostly on distance based abilities with fire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back