• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom gijinka kingdom rp?

Acethekidd

Ready to set the world on fire?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I had one, but no one joined. Anyone would interested if I remade it?

Did you end up starting this? I would be interested. I just don't know how to find the actual thread from the interest check.

I can't find it sadly :( and I haven't remade it just yet. I guess I can remake it and see how it goes

I may be interested in this rp. Does it take place in one big nation? What will the plot be like? Are we going to work with the king/queen or against them, or something else?

Also, how many RPers are you looking to get before you close sign ups?

Last edited by a moderator:
I most likely wont close roles so it will always be open. Im going to be busy for the next two days. I promise I'll remake it u.u

Not really fond of large RPs, so I may not join this one, but I will support your idea and tell some of my friends about it.

Lojikal said:
Not really fond of large RPs, so I may not join this one, but I will support your idea and tell some of my friends about it.
Yeah. I'm in a couple of large RPs, and I would prefer a smaller one. I will probably still join this one, though. Just letting you know.

I mean, I could make is smaller? Rps like these tend to large..I dunno, I really don't think to many people will join .

Acethekidd said:
I mean, I could make is smaller? Rps like these tend to large..I dunno, I really don't think to many people will join .
You'd be surprised. This seems really interesting. Anyway, you could probably just put a limit on the number of people you accept.

Hummm well ok. We are going to need a king and queen tho. If I set a limit then I would like someone to make either or

Ok then, I guess I could make a small group? How many people? Maybe six? Eight? I dunno

Acethekidd said:
Hummm well ok. We are going to need a king and queen tho. If I set a limit then I would like someone to make either or
Ok then, I guess I could make a small group? How many people? Maybe six? Eight? I dunno
Six seems like a good number. You can probably have seperate people for the royal family, if you want. Though they would have to keep up with the rp without much participation until certain points. Or give them to people already in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back